84 - Keeping them

[Ian's Cookie], was the name of the book, written in Ureal. Elaboration - 'This book used to be known as Warrior's Cookbook in Ahea, but currently more than half of its recipes are only possible to make using Ureal ingredients and a fair amount - only possible to make by Ian Spencer Willow, the recipes have been created or recreated, tweaked and adjusted by Ian and his lovers making this into a completely new alchemical cookbook.'

And under were tips for use, something that hadn't been there before, but something Ian had told Layla upon passing it over. Ian had used the book all these days, like it said, tweaking, adjusting, making variations, Nelly and Chilli made serving suggestions and Cookie had lovingly adjusted its format to list all those things, including - alchemical effects and dosing and for all the days they had cleaned the ocean, Layla, Chilli and later the dustbun bunch had done something similar too. Ian didn't flip the book open normally, he brushed over its cover and asked, if he was making things up on the fly he tucked the book in his shirt so it would be in contact and watch him make things up. Its Ureal font was neater and easier to read than-- but it was Ian's handwriting no doubt or how it would look like if Ian slowly and carefully wrote it as clearly as he could so others could read it.

This wasn't the only book this had happened to and Ian had a pretty good hunch that the other three likely had the same naming sense applied, but just in case-- as Kenneth passed him the book, he went to check the other three as well. It was embarrassing but very very cute-- and he had never noticed they were this cutely in love with him, but he loved them too, so guess it was mutual.

Ian Spencer Willow, huh? So that's how they all named him. Might as well introduce himself that way, not pause before Willow to replace Spencer.

"I knew you hadn't noticed," Kenneth said as he returned after kissing their covers before placing each back in its place. They had all become 'alchemical ingredients' books rather than being a bestiary, herb book, and mineral book in general. Well, he ought to have noticed more had changed since they started filling in tips and adjustments for 'harvesting and storing for best taste' and like, he had asked and Valerie had told him all about it throughout their raid and both Knox and Kenneth had done similar things when teaching them because he, Nelly and Chilli had asked questions along that lane. And they did taste everything, even things that should not be tasted.

Ian nodded. "I knew our love was mutual, but I didn't think they loved me that much," he said and had a spoonful of his own love for Kenneth. It was tasty, it was always a happy thing to know his love was a tasty thing. "I like how they call me Ian Spencer Willow, it makes it sound like Spencer is a part of me, I also feel like without Spencer I would no longer be whole."

[Ian, stop seducing me and eat,] a card said and Ian, Knox, and Kenneth all cracked up.

'Is seducing you even possible?' Ian asked, though, having another spoonful.

'Technically speaking-- if you have sex with someone who is synchronized with me, I would feel like I was doing it, but that would be more of a threewa--

Ian had lifted his hand from the table, to capture Kenneth by the chin and steal a kiss and convey the last memory glimpse of asking a question, then receiving the answer, yet he lingered for the taste, because-- [I think this is how it was meant to be enjoyed,] Gelato that is.

[Spencer has a cute voice,] Kenneth replied, [I am curious what it feels like to be a table, but I think you should wait for others to finish what they were saying--]

Ian moved back right at the moment of Spencer panicking and - [I was just answering a question, Ian misunderstoodood.] there was a typo-- [Tables have no sexual driive.] Another one popped up right away, with another typo.