Chapter Fifty Five

A few hours later, we received the pleasant news that Arthur Weasley survived the attack and that he was going to be alright. Ron's brother Bill, whom I've never met, was visiting him in St. Mungo's right now with Mrs. Weasley so we opted to visit him later.

We all went to the Burrow, home of the Weasleys. It was very comforting, nothing like Malfoy Manor or even my flat back in America. The aura of the place truly felt like a family one.

"Oh, Sirius, I'm so grateful . . . They think he'll be there for a little while, but he'll be alright," Molly Weasley says, entering the kitchen that morning. "And, Amelia is it? I can't thank you enough."

I smile wryly. "It's not like I was able to stop the attack from happening," I tell her.

She waves a hand. "You warned my children and had the best intentions. That's all I could ask for."

I can understand why Draco dislikes the Weasleys — they are nowhere near foul or anything of that sort. But you can tell how close they are as a family. I've never had those types of bonds before and I'm quite jealous of their relationships with each other.

"Sirius? Can I have a quick word?" I ask him, unable to take the waiting any longer.

The two of us walk into a dark pantry. This is the first conversation that the two of us will be having individually. I instantly feel bad for being such a burden on him, especially when he has so much going on.

"Everything okay?" He asks warmly.

"No," I confess. "Sirius, I was a snake. I felt like one. Everything hurt in the dream. And for a split second, I almost wanted to attack Arthur —"

"Amelia, it's the guilt. Just sleep it off and you'll meet Arthur tomorrow. It was very of brave of you to warn Ron and his brothers, even whilst they're were mad at you," Sirius tells me firmly.

He pats me on the shoulder before exiting the pantry, leaving me alone in the dark.

******

I managed to force myself to take a brief nap after breakfast, but I couldn't shut my eyes for more than ten minutes without reliving the vision I had felt last evening. A trunk filled with muggle clothes had arrived during the nap and everyone was extremely talkative and relieved.

Mad Eyed Moody and a young woman with bubble gum pink hair arrived during the nap.

"Amelia?" The woman, whose called Tonks asks me. "Do you have any Seer blood in your family by any chance?" She asks me curiously.

I shake my head, immediately thinking of Professor Trelawney and offended she would compare me to her. "No."

"I suppose you aren't seeing the future . . . it's more of the present. It's odd," She muses more to herself than to me.

The group of us ride a train and walk amongst the bustling city of London to St. Mungo's Hospital. I've never been there actually — much to my relief.

As we reach the door of the hospital, an arm yanks me back and stops me from going in. I turn around to see that it's Harry, who has a worried look on his face. He instantly let's go of my arm once he knows he's caught my attention.

"It doesn't make any sense!" Harry says. "How are you connected to Voldemort? I have the scar from him, but you? You don't have anything!"

"Woah, woah, woah," I tell the boy. "I'm not connected to Voldemort. I don't know what you're saying," I add, hoping he's assured.