Chapter Eighty Five

The following days are consumed with Death Eater meetings. The group of us all carefully discuss the situation in order to plot the death of Harry Potter. Draco and I generally remain uninvolved in the discussion unless we are spoken to specifically — Voldemort is aware of our clear terror and finds it amusing to make us answer his questions.

Eventually a plan is formed — on the twenty seventh of July, the Death Eaters would ambush Harry at his muggle home. Today was the twenty sixth, meaning that tomorrow would be the day when we carry out the ruthless attack.

"Draco," I whisper ever so softly. I've always been paranoid that someone unwanted would be lurking around us, listening to every word we say. We're sitting on his bed right now, with his arms wrapped tightly around me.

"What is it, love?" He asks gently.

"I want you to promise me something . . ."

"I'll promise you whatever you like," Draco says in a hushed and passionate tone. He pulls me closer to him and rests his head on my shoulder.

"I-If I die tomorrow, promise me that you won't mourn. Promise me that you'll continue with what you're doing with the Death Eaters and you'll fight to survive," I say quietly, nervous about the fact that we could possibly lose each other tomorrow.

Draco gulps. "I promise. But you're going to be fine, tomorrow. And if worse comes to worse, I'd take a Killing Curse for you," He tells me.

"No!" I snap my head towards him.

"What's the point of living if I can't be with who I love?" Draco responds. "You aren't going to die tomorrow and neither than I. The Death Eaters are going to outnumber Potter by dozens. We'll be perfectly fine," He adds gently.

******

That evening, the Death Eaters gathered at Malfoy Manor. Instead of our usual day clothes, we dawned our dark robes and hoods.

"The boundaries are simple," Voldemort drawls once we've all gathered round the table. "Greyback and Lucius — I'm requiring you to terminate members of the Order. Do not spare any of them, but leave Potter to me. I want him untouched. Amelia and Draco, I ask that you help me distinguish Potter from the Order. Surely you'll be able to recognize the boy, even after they've made effort to disguise him. I want the rest of you to kill all who may interfere, am I understood?"

"Oh, yes, my Lord," Bellatrix says maliciously.

"Then we are set. I want all of you to Apparate to 4 Privet Drive — it's the boy's muggle home in London. If his muggle relatives or neighbor's see anything, you have permission and great encouragement to extinguish them as well," Voldemort says.

I walk over to Draco and he interlocks our hands. "Ready?" I whisper nervously.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

Destination, Determination, Deliberation.

We appear in front of the muggle house, with the Death Eaters all encircling it. A brick house that's light brown/yellow shade stands in front of us. The house is relatively averaged size, which surprises me slightly. Harry always seemed to have given the indication that he had a small living area.

"We see you up there!" Bellatrix calls, pointing a finger towards the sky above.

To my shock, there are dozens of Harry Potter's. Some are riding thestrals, some are on motorbikes, and some are on brooms. I immediately recognize Harry due to two things: Hedwig and his firebolt.

A flash of green light nearly hits one of the Harry's on the motorbike. He screams and the motorbike rolls over.

"Amelia!" Draco shouts, pulling me closer to him.

"NO! Hedwig!" The actual Harry shouts as a flash of green light hits the owl's cage. Hedwig releases a cry and falls to the floor of a cage.

The Harry's take off on a plethora of different modes of transportation. Harry's firebolt falls to the ground and he disappears from view. By now I'm completely unsure of which one is Harry.

"Follow them!" Lucius yells to us.

"Don't hesitate to kill them all," Greyback cackles, beginning to pursue the fleeing lot.

Draco and I exchange a worried look before mounting our broomsticks and joining the cluster of Death Eaters. A solid brick wall erupts out of nowhere. I push Draco out of the way and we both manage to dodge it, but one of the other Death Eaters isn't so lucky.

"Avada Kedavra!" Bellatrix shrieks, throwing a killing curse. The green light narrowly flies past a Harry on a thestral.

"Avada Kedavra!" I mutter weakly, purposefully missing all of the Harry's by a long shot.

"Impedimenta!" A Harry responds back, sending a curse our way. I can tell that it's Hagrid based on his pronunciation of the incantation.

Hagrid's jinx hits MacNair, one of the Death Eaters, in the chest. He spreads eagle like in midair before slowly descending to the ground.

I glance at Draco nervously and the two of us draw our wands. I don't want to hurt anyone, but it would be the smartest choice to have our wands drawn.

"Sectumsempra!" I hear Snape yell from behind us. I instantly remember the curse — Harry had used it on Draco just a few month's prior. Draco and I exchange a wide eyed look. I wonder who Snape had just cursed with that.

"Expelliarmus!" One of the Harry's shouts. It must be the Harry, because only Harry uses that spell.

That's Harry's signature spell.

"That's him, that's the real one!" A Death Eater shouts, I turn around to see who it is but I've missed it. How did they know it was Harry?

"He's coming, Amelia go!" Draco commands, colliding into my broom and pushing me out of the way.

Voldemort makes his way through all of us and approaches the real Harry. His white fingers reaches for his — er, Lucius' — wand.

Green jets of light shoot up and down and I can't even see if anyone has been hit. I see another Death Eater approach the pair, before another Harry takes him down by jumping onto the broomstick.

Voldemort and (the real) Harry face each other. Voldemort draws his real wand this time, and points it towards Harry, who stands on the motorbike helplessly.

"Avada —"

And then suddenly, all of us disappear and I'm back in Malfoy Manor. 

—-
YALL IM IN ENGLISH WRITING THIS AND MY TEACHER IS LIKE "IS ANYONE FAMILIAR WITH HARRY POTTER?"AND IM LIKE USHEHANDKDKWKSSJDB

but yeah he just announced we'll be reading harry potter in school so yayay :>