Chapter Ninety Four

"So, what's next?" Grayson asks me curiously. Francesca looks to me for an answer as well. The three of us slept off our problems and now it's morning. I'd hate to get them involved in any fatal experiences, especially since I'm dragging them along for Draco.

"Well, from what you've told me, it looks like Bellatrix is the Death Eater we need to worry about," Francesca tells me. "So we need to kill her."

"We have to kill someone?" Grayson asks, his face paling significantly.

"She's evil, Gray," Francesca assures him. "If you don't want to do it, I'll do it."

Suddenly, a smile comes up upon my face. "I know someone who'll gladly do it."

Both heads turn to me. "Who?"

"A friend back in Europe. . . come on, let's Apparate to him! He's probably at Hogwarts now!"

I take their hands and close my eyes. Thinking of the school where everything had happened to me — I remember it all. My first kiss with Cedric, the Yule Ball, Cedric's death, Quidditch, Umbridge, the Room of Requirement — I think of it all.

Destination. Determination. Deliberation.

******

The three of us arrive in the Room of Requirement. Grayson and Francesca look at me with wide, panicked eyes. I'd given them no chance to react before telling them that we would be Apparating to Hogwarts.

"Are you absolutely insane?" Francesca asks. "What the hell are they going to say when two new American seventh year students show up?! And Amelia, you and I are dead! We're dead!"

"Have you forgotten that the Polyjuice Potion exists?" I whisper to them slyly.

"But we haven't got any hair," Grayson complains.

I sigh. "I can put Professor Snape under the Imperius Curse and have him get us hair samples, but it's highly illegal. . . the Ministry has fallen though so hopefully I'll be alright. I'll Apparate to his  office right now."

"Perhaps there's another way . . .," Francesca says.

"Can you think of anything else?" I ask Francesca, who shakes her head. I turn to Grayson who quickly throws his hands up in surrender as well.

"Then it's settled," I say. "If I don't return in half an hour, tell Draco I love him."

I gulp.

Destination, Determination, Deliberation.

The office of Snape looks exactly the same as Dumbledore's — meaning that Snape must have been named Headmaster of Hogwarts.

"Amelia? What are you —"

"Imperio," I say softly, pointing my wand at him. Within seconds, Professor Snape falls under my command. "At my word, I need you to retrieve the hairs of Millicent Bulstrode, Daphne Greengrass, and Theodore Nott. Bring the students with you as well."

Snape nods. "Anything you say."

Seconds later, he's exited the room. I smirk to myself, surprised at how well it's worked. After around ten minutes, Snape returns with the three of the students.

"Now what, Miss Grey?"

"Expel them. Tell them they'll be attending Ilvermorny for the rest of the year," I command.

"Amelia, what —?"

"The three of you will he sent to Ilvermorny for the rest of your seventh year. You may return in June to Europe. There are no exceptions," Snape snarls.

"But —"

"Obliviate," I say to the three. Snape performs an Apparating spell on them and they're gone.

Snape hands me three bags of hair. "This is for you."

"Thank you, Snape," I say.

I remove his memories of the past half hour before returning to the Room of Requirement. Grayson and Francesca are both sitting on the floor against the wall and playing rock paper scissors. Once they see my return, they stand up and approach me quickly.

"Did you get it?" Grayson asks.

I hold up the three bags of hair. "From now on, I am Daphne Greengrass. Francesca, you are Millicent Bulstrode. And Grayson, you are Theodore Nott."

Grayson holds up the bag of Theodore's hair with wide eyes. "You mean I have to consume this?"

"Well, yeah. We'll probably have to make one once a week. The potion wears out after a little while."

Francesca raises an eyebrow. "And where are we going to get the ingredients to make this potion?"

"Francesca, let me introduce to you the Room of Requirement. Whatever you need, the Room of Requirement becomes it. In this closet here —" I walk over to a large cabinet "— the ingredients should be here. Fluxweed, knotgrass, lacewing flies, leeches, powdered Bicorn horn, and shredded Boomslang skin."

I take out the ingredients one by one as I announce them. "We'll make it tonight — the first of September is tomorrow, so we'll take the potion tomorrow morning and join the students at the Slytherin table. That's the house the three of us are in."

Francesca nods. "Tell me more about this Millicent girl. Who am I friends with? Do I have a boyfriend? Please tell me I don't play Quidditch —"

"She's sort of a bone head. Very good friends with Pansy Parkinson and Daphne. I don't think you have a boyfriend, but if a boy makes moves on you he probably is one," I tell her. I turn to Grayson. "I don't know much about you either — you're kind of snobby. You're a Pureblood. Just go with the flow."

Grayson nods. "I'm ready."

The three of us spend the next hour creating the Polyjuice Potion. Francesca accidentally messed up the first batch, so we had to recreate it. But after a few hours, it's finished and perfect.

My stomach still feels weird at the fact that I performed an illegal curse for the first time ever. I'm so lucky that Snape couldn't resist it. But still — it is very illegal. I did it for good reason and I didn't hurt anyone. Well, except for the fact that now Daphne, Theodore, and Millicent are going to be so confused. I could have possibly ruined their entire seventh year just for the fact that I wanted to see Draco and recruit a friend.

I glance at my sleeping friends, who seem innocent and unbothered. I wish I could feel that way now.

But it's all for the greater good, right?

This part is like lowkey anti climactic sorry :////

Draco still goes to Hogwarts so she'll be seeing him very soon ;)