Epilogue

The moment that Draco Malfoy and Amelia Grey were freed from their trial was the happiest she had felt in a long time. Under the support of Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger and the entire Order of the Phoenix, they were finally free.

The evil past that had haunted them forever was finally abolished. They would no longer be painted as villains, but as noble heroes who fought for goodness and righteousness.

Eight years later, at twenty six years old, their first child was born. A son, with hair like his father's and eyes from his mother. He was named Scorpius Cedric Malfoy. He grew to be incredibly handsome, just like his father.

Once Scorpius was two, another child was born from the Malfoy's. A beautiful girl named Kallista Luna Malfoy, who's appearance was a carbon copy of her mother's. Who knew — maybe she too would one day inherit the Petrinedum abilities.

******

Nineteen Years Later

Autumn seemed to arrive early that year. The morning of the first of September was golden and crisp as an apple, and as the family bobbed across the rumbling road towards the great, sooty station, fumes of car exhaust lingered in the cold air. Within the large cage, ratted on top of the trolley Draco was pushing, a snowy owl hooted on pleasure.

"It won't be long before you'll be going to," Amelia assured her persistent daughter, who was only nine years old.

"Two years," Kallista sniffed. "I want to go now!"

The commuters stared curiously at the owls as the Malfoys wove its way towards the barrier between platforms nine and ten. The excited chatter between Scorpius and Draco warmed Amelia's heart.

"Maybe if you get lucky, you'll be in Slytherin like your parents were!" Draco says quietly to Scorpius, who's face lit up with excitement.

"Mummy, what's that tattoo that Uncle Goyle has?" Kallista asked, her attention now diverted. She tugged at her mother's sleeve and pointed to Gregory Goyle's left forearm.

"I'll tell you when you're older," Amelia assured her daughter, shaking her head and wanting to rid herself of her awful past. Everyday she was plagued with the looming thought that she'd have to inform her children that their parents were former Death Eaters.

"Will you write to me?" Scorpius asks nervously, stopping in his tracks and turning around to face his parents.

"Everyday if you'd like us too," Amelia smiles.

"Er — no thanks," Scorpius says, making a face. Draco and Amelia laugh in happiness.

A group of people emerged from the mist. Hermione and Ron Weasley stood along with Harry and Ginny Potter. Their children were closely beside them.

Amelia was upset but understanding when her two American friends had returned to the States after the Second Wizarding. Grayson and Francesca themselves had married each other, and visited London quite frequently.

"Hello," Scorpius said to the group of children. Rose Weasley, Hugo Weasley, James Potter, Albus Potter, and Lily Potter all stood in a huddle.

"Look who it is," Harry said with a smile before he made his way over to embrace the Malfoys. "My, Scorpius and Kallista have grown incredibly since the last time I've seen them!"

"Blimey!" James said, interrupting the reunion. "Teddy's snogging Victoire! Our own cousin!"

"You are so like Ron," Ginny said smiling.

"It's nearly eleven," Hermione said, rounding up the children. "You'd better go on board."

"Give Neville our love," Amelia said, hugging her firstborn son tightly before letting him go.

"Mum! I can't give a Professor love —"

"I'll see you later, Scorpius. Watch out for Thestrals," Draco teased, winking at his son playfully.

The children made their way into the Hogwarts Express, just as Draco and Amelia had years ago.

All was well.

——

I rewrote the Epilogue because you guys were disappointed with the sad ending smh 😡

It's better than them being in Azkaban right tho