Chapter Sixty Four

Two weeks into Summer, hell began to rise within Malfoy Manor. The remaining Death Eaters claimed the manor as a spot for their meeting and even Voldemort would show up to some of these meetings, causing Narcissa and my mother to yell for Draco and I to go upstairs.

They had been meeting for the past three days, meaning that Draco and I hadn't left his room in three days. We've had enough food and water, thank god, but we always have our wands just in case.

"This is ridiculous," I say, standing up from Draco's bed where I was previously sitting. "I'm going downstairs, this is excruciating."

"No! You can't!" Draco says, quickly going to stand in front of the door to prevent me from leaving.

"Why? I'm not afraid of Voldemort and I doubt he'd hurt me since he doesn't know about the thing at the Department of Mysteries," I say, sighing impatiently.

"Will you be quiet?" He hisses.

"Why does it matter if I leave or not?" I fire back.

"Just — don't. I don't even know if he knows you're here. Please?" Draco asks, clearly struggling to say the word please.

"Why are you so afraid?" I snap. "No wonder why you weren't sorted into Gryffindor —"

"You aren't one either! And I know you wish you were so you could be like your little friends," He retorts. "Besides, I'm not being a coward, I'm being practical. You don't realize how much power he has. He can seriously hurt us."

I roll my eyes. "We can defeat him! The prophecy, remember? Or have you forgotten?"

"You haven't even shown me this stupid prophecy! We aren't connected. I'm sure the only reason we can't do jinxes on each other is because my father had Ollivander do something to our wands or something," Draco tells me angrily.

"Fine, I'm leaving."

Draco furrows his eyebrows. "Where are you going?"

"To the Weasleys. If you won't try to fight Voldemort with me, than I will," I respond smoothly.

"You're an idiot! No wonder you weren't sorted into Ravenclaw!" Draco hisses, trying to keep his voice to a minimum.

"Screw you, Malfoy! You never want to fight for what is good! You are a stupid, pathetic coward who cares only about himself!" I shout, not even bothering to lower my voice. If Voldemort hears me, he's more than welcome to come up and Draco will be forced to fight him with me.

Draco goes quiet for a second before walking up to me quickly and angrily. At first I think that he's going to punch me, since we can't perform magic on each other. However, he surprises me by violently shoving his lips against mine.

I'm taken by surprise, but after a few seconds I begin to reciprocate his kiss.

His right hand wraps itself around my neck. The hard imprint of his rings dig into my flesh and leave temporary marks. His left hand starts by my waist before it slowly trails down my lower back and onto my arse.

"Draco . . .," I start, tilting my head back in pleasure.

He lifts me up and my legs wrap around his waist. Our lips stay locked and hungry as he carries me over to the bed. His teeth come down onto my bottom lip, roughly biting the area before he tosses me onto the bed.

"Draco," I moan.

"We shouldn't be doing this," He murmurs.

I roll my eyes. Now he decides to get a conscience?

"Fine," I stubbornly retort while standing up. "We shouldn't be doing this. I'm better off with my vibrator."

His eyes darken. "Get back on the bed, Amelia."