Chapter One Hundred One

I manage to make it inside of the cellar once the door closes. I breath a sigh of relief before quickly releasing the cloak from my head and coming face to face with Harry, Ron, Luna, Dean, and Ollivander.

"Bloody hell, Amelia! What are you doing here?" Ron asks, jumping back and nearly crashing into Harry. "I thought you were dead!"

Luna and I quickly untie the two boys, who were bound together by a thin rope.

"I came to help," I say shakily once I've freed Harry and Ron. "Also Volde —"

I'm quickly silenced by Harry lunging towards me and shoving his hand over my mouth. "Don't say his name! They'll come!" He hisses.

"You lying filthy Mudblood! Tell the truth, tell the truth!" Bellatrix screams. A loud whimper interrupts our conversation. It's Hermione — who knows what's going on up there.

"Hermione!" Ron shouts desperately.

"There's no way out Ron," Luna says, eerily calm. "The cellar is completely escape-proof. I tried at first. Mr. Ollivander has been here a very long time and he has tried everything."

Hermione screams again from upstairs and the sound of a Crucio curse taking place is heard.

"How are you down here?" Harry demands.

"A little thing called an Invisibility Cloak, I believe you also have one," I tease.

"Not the time to flirt you two!" Ron screams angrily, pounding the wall with his fists. "HERMIONE!"

"Draco, fetch the goblin, he can tell us whether the sword is real or not!" A voice screams from upstairs.

I shove the cloak on my head as fast as I can. I know Draco would never hurt me, but he would certainly scold me like a child if he knew I was down here. Additionally, who knows who else would hurt me.

"Stand back. Line up against the back wall. Don't try anything or I'll kill you!" Draco shouts shakily, holding out his wand. He seized Griphook by the arm before exiting the cellar.

"Is he still your boyfriend?" Ron asks bitterly.

"He doesn't have a choice in any of this, lay off of him," I scold angrily.

Ron ignores me and clicks his Deluminator, causing light to flow throughout the room. The ball of light reveals Dobby the house-elf, who had just Apparated into the midst.

"Harry Potter. Dobby has come to rescue you."

"But how did you —?"

Hermione's scream ricochets throughout the cellar once again. I cut to the essentials. "Dobby, you can Disapparate of the cellar, correct?"

He nods.

Harry turns to me. "Amelia, so can you?"

"I — I don't know. I think."

"Amelia, I want you to Apparate Luna, Ollivander, and Dean to Bill and Fleur's. Dobby, you come with us," Harry says, taking charge and walking over to the door confidently.

"Harry, we can't leave you here!" Dean whispers.

"Go, all of you! I'll see you at Bill and Fleur's," Harry says, practically shoving me into Dean and Luna. Sighing, I take each other their hands and advise Ollivander to grab my shoulder.

I've never been to Bill and Fleur's, but it isn't difficult to envision. I close my eyes.

Destination, Determination, Deliberation.

The four of us land in a dog pile in the living room of a beautifully designed house. Fleur and Bill immediately approach us, a look of surprise on their faces. The two of them quickly help us up.

"Who're you?" Bill asks, extending his hand to me and pulling me up from the ground.

"I'm Amelia. You're Bill?"

He nods curtly.

"It was lovely meeting you, but unfortunately I've to leave again. Goodby —"

"DOBBY NO!" Harry's voice shrieks from outside of the cottage. I don't even look at any of them before darting outside to find Harry on his knees with an unconscious Dobby on his lap.

"Dobby, no, don't die, don't die —"

"What a beautiful place to be with friends. Dobby is happy to be with his friend . . . Harry Potter."

With a little shudder, the elf stills and his eyes were nothing more than large, glassy orbs. Harry screams in sorrow, knowing there is nothing he could have done. Instinctively, I run over to my friend and engulf him in a platonic hug, trying desperately to hide the tears threatening to spill.

If only I'd been the one to stay with Harry and Ron. If Dobby had taken my place in Apparating Luna, Dean, and Ollivander, things would have been different.

"Dobby . . .," Harry whispers.

"Is Hermione all right?" I ask Bill quietly.

"Ron's taken her inside, she'll be alright," He responds, much to my relief. Bill takes Harry from my grip and gently brings him inside. I quickly follow along, surrounded by Dean, Luna, and Ollivander.

"I need to go," I whisper to Luna.

"But why? You've only just arrived," She says.

"I have to go back to Malfoy Manor," I mumble quietly, knowing that everyone will most definitely be skeptical about my decision making.

"You are not going back to that place!" Ron says angrily, glancing back at the room where Hermione is being taken care of by Fleur. "I'm not letting them hurt anyone else."

"I have to," I say, tears forming in my eyes.

"Why?" Dean asks curiously.

"Because if I don't, You-Know-Who will hurt all of you guys," I say shakily. "It doesn't matter if I get hurt if that means I'll be saving lives."

"You've gone mad," Harry says, taking a step towards me. "They don't know you're here. You're safe."

"You think I want to go back?" I exclaim. "Harry, my friends are there. The love of my life is there. I have to save them. Wouldn't you understand if it were Ron or Hermione back there? Or Ginny? I have to help them, I have to!"

Bill shakes his head. "We don't know if it's safe, Amelia. You could be doing this for nothing."

"I have to agree with my brother on this one. This is a risk that's too large to take," Ron says.

I feel like I'm going to explode.

Turning on my heel, I sprint out of the cottage with Ron, Bill, Dean, and Harry chasing after me. I struggle to catch my breath as I think of Malfoy Manor, the place I so desperately need to return to. Even if I die, it'll be worth seeing Draco.

I manage to Apparate out of sight just before any of them can latch onto me.

—-
I had a crisis with spelling out One Hundred One

Also Biden just won New York (not surprising) but that's my state so I'm happy:)