PROLONG

© 2020 T. Joseph Pure Blood

All Rights Reserved

Mature Contents

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THE PUREBLOOD

THE WITCHES CURSE

As children we were all told stories about war being generated because of greed over lands, power and even the precious thing that we all call love. Evil lurked within the minds of many and the few righteous ones were either killed by their enemies or the madness that lurked within themselves. The madness that only sacrifices brought forth.

**************************

Introduction

Tim, a twenty one year old man lived together with his small family in a little cottage outside Zelanda; The kingdom of Unity, Ruled by King John-- King of the East. A man of obedience and Respect.

Tim, along with his father Patrick, his mother Rose and his little sister Hanna altogether reared cattle and other livestock, and also planted vegetables and fruits. As a way to obtain their very own financial income, they'd sell their fresh meat, live animals, and fresh fruits and vegetables on the market. This was all natural to Tim since the day he was able to walk talk. He was use to this routine and thus caught onto it very quickly and now at the age of twenty one he is able to work as a man alongside his father. This little family had not mind the life they lived nor the status they carried in society, they cherished everything they had and were content and happy with who they were when they were around each other.

———————-

Welcome new readers! This is my very first uploaded book here on Wattpad.

Main Tags- Historical Fiction, smut & Supernatural.

(WARNINGS)

-Mature Contents

-Murder

-Torture

If any of the above does not suit your liking then you a free to not read this book.

Kindly refrain from making negative comments about the book. If you do not like what you are reading you are free to leave.

If you have decided to continue reading this amazing book, it is my pleasure to say;

WELCOME TO THE PUREBLOODS!!

N.b that this is a series and it shall be continued in Book 2!

With all of that said and doneeeeee!

-Do enjoy💛