🍋Keishin Ukai🍋

CAN YOU NIGNOGS LEAVE ME ALONE ABOUT HIM PULLING THE BRAIDS. I GET IT DAYUM🙄🙄🙄😭😭😭😭😭

It's just something about her. He thought to himself as he watched his girlfriend, (Y/N), finish her last cornrow in her hair. "Finally" she sighed as she dropped her tired hands down. She had been doing her hair for about 3 hours and Ukai had watched her do it neatly and carefully but in a way he could barely keep up. "Well what do you think Keishin?" She stood up and moved her head back and forth letting the long braids move behind her back. She giggled and stuck her tongue out feeling herself. Ukai chuckled and stood up "I really like it. They look good on you baby." He reached out to touch one of the cornrows and slowly moved his hand over it.
"Do they hurt?? I know your head is sore after you get your hair done." He said quickly moving his hand.(y/n) giggled at Ukai's question. He did remember what she told him about her being tender headed. "No babe they don't hurt this time. You can touch them". She said with a smile. Ukai sighed with relief as (y/n) walked over to her vanity mirror, sat down and started to swoop her curly baby hairs. Ukai stood behind her and watched her through the mirror. Her face of concentration was so cute but oh so sexy at the same time. He couldn't help but admire how beautiful his girlfriend was. Her beautiful soft brown eyes that made Ukai feel so warm inside. Her naturally long lashes which complimented her eyes perfectly. Her skin was glowing and a beautiful deep brown color. It was so smooth and was so warm to the touch. Then her lips. Her beautiful full lips. It was honestly everything about her that had Ukai so attracted. Ukai rested his head on her shoulder. "You're so fucking beautiful." He whispered in her ear. That sent butterflies to her stomach. "Thank you baby!" She said as she shifted in her seat to hide the fact that he made her get flustered, but she didn't hide it well. Ukai smirked and turned to kiss her neck. His lips kissed her neck and collar bones. Making her bite her lip. He kissed
on the sensitive spot on her neck causing her to let out a small moan of his name. "Keishin..."

"What's wrong love?" He said snaking his hand around her neck to lift her face up to look at him. His eyes were dark with mischief and lust.(y/n) turned around in her seat and Looked at her boyfriend standing over her. His hand went back to her neck and he kissed her on her lips. His other hand went down to her thigh and tapped it to signal her to open her legs. Ukai slowly moved his hands down her volleyball shorts to find out she had no panties on. His hand finally met her wet area. "You're so wet for me baby. I haven't even touched that much." (Y/n) whimpered at the feeling of Ukai's fingers slowly rubbing her wet pussy (WAP WAP WAP) "Keishin....baby pls go faster" She begged. "Since you asked so nicely baby, daddy will give you what you want." He said with a smirk. He sped up his fingers. She threw her head back as pleasure went through her whole body. Moans and curses flowed out of her mouth. "Daddy....I'm about to come." She moaned out. Ukai pulled his fingers away. She whined at the feeling leaving her. "Stand up." She stood up and looked at her boyfriend pouting. "Jump."
(Y/n) grabbed his strong shoulders and jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist as he grabbed her ass and lifted her up. Ukai walked over to their king sized bed and put (y/n) on the mattress. He took off his shirt along with hers. Leaving her in nothing but her shorts and him in his boxers. He stood over her and gave her three simple words

"Suck that shit."

(Y/n) nodded her head and slowly began to pull down his boxers, letting his length spring free. She wrapped her mouth around his throbbing tip and swirled her tongue around it. "Baby I know you can suck daddy's dick better than that." Ukai said with a groan. He grabbed her long braids up into a ponytail and pushed her head all the way down on him making her gag. "Shit" he moaned out. (Y/n) began sucking his soul out. Tears began to form as she gagged on his cock and looked at his red face, his eyes closed shut and his mouth slightly open as moans slipped out of his mouth. His grip grew tighter on her cornrows. He was close. And (y/n) knew it. She pulled away before he could come in her mouth. "Why did you do that?" He said, his face still red from pleasure. "Because I want your kids inside me instead." (Y/n) said taking off her shorts. She opened her legs wide to let him know she was ready for him.

Ukai smirked. "Let's give you a baby then" He turned her over so she was on all fours. "Arch that back for daddy babygirl." (Y/n) arched her back Making her ass stick out perfectly. Ukai positioned himself to her pussy and slowly pushed in, making her gasp from him stretching her out. "Fuckkkk." He was all the way inside. He slowly stroked in and out of her with his hands tightly gripped on her ass. Her moans came out softly. But Ukai wanted to hear her scream out his name. He picked up the pace and began drilling her. "Keishin...omg don't stop." She cried out in pleasure. Ukai reached out and grabbed her cornrows and wrapped them around his hand. His strokes never slowed. The sound of skin slapping filled the room. She was overwhelmed with pleasure. Her eyes began to roll as her whole body began to shake. She was about to come. "Baby, I'm so close." She gasped out. "Me too baby." Ukai said through moans. His strokes became sloppy and slowed a bit. "Come for me baby. Come all over this dick." He said. That sent (y/n) over the edge. She shook violently and moaned as her orgasm came out all over his cock. Ukai let out a loud growl and came deep inside of her.(y/n's) lower half fell on the bed as she tried to catch her breath. Ukai kissed down her back and rubbed her shoulders. "I love you baby." He said smiling. "I love you too." She  gasped out.

"So what are we naming our son" Ukai said laughing. "You mean our DAUGHTER." (Y/n)  said giggling.

NOT ME BARKING AT MY OWN WORK. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THISKWMENENEA