2U

" Shit!"

The figure ran away, leaving the Kim brothers on the ground.

Yeonjun opened his eyes, he looked up and he saw his brother on top of him. His ears were ringing and he was breathing harder. He felt so dizzy and so confused, then he heard screams above him.

He looked up and he saw Jungkook screaming and the others rushing to them. Yeonjun blinked and he felt something warm on his arm.

He looked down and saw something red. Then he felt someone getting Tae off of him.

He looked down and he had a patch of blood, he knows it wasn't his but...

Taehyung's.

Jungkook was holding the unconscious bleeding teen in his arms while screaming his name as blood comes out of his back.

Nayeon and Hyunjin were crying and the other two were shocked, Grandma Kim was on the phone with the abundance.

Yeonjun was there sitting there with his brother's blood on his clothes and hands. He doesn't know what to do, it's like he was in a faze.

He saw the blood spreading on Taehyung's clothes and he saw Jungkook crying his eyes out.

Yeonjun breathed and he looked down to see his brother's blood on his hands. He looked up and saw his family crying to him.

He looked at his brother's bloody body. His breathing got faster and faster, his heartbeat was going up and down.

Then he snapped.

He screamed and screamed, he tried to get his brother's blood off of him but nothing was working. Nayeon took Hyunjin into the house and Seonghwa stood in front of him and trying to get him to stop.

But Yeonjun was full-on panicking, he was breathing harder and harder. He felt like his lunges on fire and he couldn't breathe at all.

He looked at his brother's uncooperative body, he yelled and yelled. Then he felt getting very light-headed, and very dizzy.

Then he just stopped.....

He blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I mean it Jong, this is the last time."

" Oh come on BaeBae, you can't resist the charms," Jong smirked.

Mrs. Kim rolled her eyes, " Oh whatever."

The two adults were in a local restaurant, they talked about what happened and what was going to happen.

When they talked, he offered to have their 'last date'.

Before she agreed, she also noticed that her sister was following her and she told her that everything is fine and she'll call her if something happens. At first, Aunt Cha Cha was hesitant but she agreed now here she is. Out with her ex-husband.

She wanted to leave but he kept bugging her about some date. So the mother reluctantly agreed and here they are now.

" So, my son's birthday is in 3 days. I think I should give him a-"

" You better not say gun," she raised her eyebrow as she slipped her wine.

He scoffed, " No....a sniper."

She groaned, " I can't believe you would give your 17-year-old son that."

" What? I got one...I stole it but I got it."

She groaned, " You're unbelievable."

" Hey, I'm your husband."

" Ex. Don't forget the ex part, Kim Jong."