Chapter 1

It was early hours of the night in July. Draco was home for the summer before he would go back to hogwarts for his 6th year. Draco had woken from his slumber to a distant cry. Thinking nothing of it he he rolled back over until he heard it again he considered going to find the source of the noise, as he stepped out of bed and into the hallway he heard a whisper, Draco continued his journey to find the noise with his wand in hand. He stepped down the stairs as he heard a crack. He then figured someone was outside but had apparated before he could find out who it was.

He started to head back upstairs when he heard the cry again. It was coming from outside. He opened the great wooden doors and didn't see anyone, until he looked down and saw what he never thought he would see."A baby?" He asked himself. "Who would leave a baby on the door step?" He muttered to himself as he stepped towards the baby. He picked up the baby and retreated to his room not wanting to wake up his parents or anyone else. He put up a silencing spell so nobody would hear the noise. He turned to the little bundle on his bed and walked over to it. He noticed a letter so he decided to open it. He read the letter..

Draco...
I don't know how to say this but, the baby is yours... I don't mean to put more pressure onto you but I am unable to look after him. So please take good care of him. He does not have a name yet I'll let you choose that. He is 3 months old his birthday is the April 4th. Everything you need it in the little bag tied to his wrist it is an extendable bag so everything fix's as you know. I am to keep my identity a secret but I'm sure you can be sure why. your probably curious as too how I know he is yours well it's obviously he has your hair and eyes.
Take good care of him

Draco just stared at the letter reading it over and over, he eventually looked up when he heard a little sound coming from the now sleeping child. "What am I supposed to do?" He asked himself. What was he supposed to tell his parents they would surely disown him for having a child before being wedded. Draco spend the rest of the night pacing his room thinking. He didn't notice a knock at his door. The knocking grew louder making Draco stop what he was doing and look at the door. "Draco?" He heard his mother call from the other side. "Shit.." he mumbled. "Draco?" His mother called again. "Uh... two seconds mother!" Draco called from where he stood. He rushed around his room and checked up on the baby before finally opened his door a crack just so his head was showing.

"Are you already mother?" Draco asked silently cursing himself. His mother just look at him with suspicion. "Just lovely... say why aren't you opening your door for me?" Narcissa asked her son. "Uh I'm naked!" Draco blurted out. His mother just looked at him "don't lie Draco I can see you got clothes on". Draco looked down to see he was indeed wearing clothes. "Uhh sorry?" "Hmm open the door dear?" "No!" Draco shouted as he pushed it closed again.

Lucius found one of dracos night shoes on the ground by the front entrance. What in Salazar is it doing here? He thought to himself. Lucius decided to bring it back to his son despite not wanting to. As he got to his room he saw narcissa already there trying to get Draco to open the door. "Cissa? What's wrong?" Lucius asked his wife.

"It's Draco he's not opening his door" Narcissa replied trying to open the door again. "Draco?" Lucius shouted to his son. "Yes father" Draco called from the other side. "Open the door" "no" "why not?" "Because.." narcissa and Lucius looked at each other. Lucius manage to get the door open and he and narcissa entered their sons room and saw Draco crying in the corner. "Draco? What's wrong" his mother asked. "I'm so sorry mother, father" Draco cried. "What for?" His mother asked. Draco the stood from where he was sat and walked over to his bed and picked up what looked like a blanket but with closer look narcissa gasped.

Draco just stood holding the baby close to him while his parents took in the sight. "Draco what is that?" Narcissa asked her upset son. "I found him on the door step I couldn't leave him". That explains the shoe Lucius thought. "Draco who's baby is that?" Narcissa asked as she took the baby from Draco. What Draco said next shocked his parents.

"It's mine" he said simply. His mother just gasped and his father stared at the child in his wife's arms. "What.." Lucius said after a long silence. "The baby's mine" Draco then picked up the letter from his desk and passed it to his parents while taking the baby back from his mother. He watched as his parents read the letter and then before his eyes his mother had fainted. And his father just stared at the letter. 

"We will talk about this after your mother is better Draco" his father simply said after a moment and levitated his mother out of the room and closed the door.  What am I going to do Draco thought to himself before sitting on  his bed and played with his now awake baby that was staring up at him with those silvery grey eyes that matched dracos so much.

"Hi little guy... what shall I name you?" The baby just stared up at him.  "How about scorpius?" The baby then made a noice which made Draco smile. "You like that?" The baby just smiled up at Draco and Draco could help but let a tear go down his face onto the baby's cheek which to draco's surprise reacted to his tear with a glow.