Chapter 15

When Draco opened the present Hermione had given him he almost fainted at the sight, he knew what it was... a pregnancy test, he was going to be a father again.

He'd always planned on having another child after scorpius but he never expected it to be so soon, how did it happen was the question they were sure to be careful.

The only thing Draco could think about was how him and Hermione finally got to expand on there little family.

"Oh my-." Draco pulled Hermione into a hug and kissed her.

"This is the best present I've ever gotten"

******
Hermione and Draco spent the remaining of dracos birthday celebrating and spending time together as a family, they went out to a restaurant that Draco had already reserved for that day and then went to see dracos mother.

They hadn't told anyone apart from Ginny who knew beforehand about Hermione being pregnant. They would tell everyone when they were ready.

They had told scorpius but he didn't quite understand it being 3 years old and all they weren't surprised.

******

The following days went by in a bliss. Before they knew it they had everyone over

Harry, Ron, the Weasley's , Narcissa and some other friends from school, the majority being Hermione's friends since Draco didn't have many.

Everyone was chatting away with each other while Draco and Hermione stood their watching.

"Hello everyone..." Hermione started. Everyone quieted down and looked at her. "We invited you head to tell you some recent news that will be changing mine and dracos life for now on..."

"We wanted to tell you all together because we thought it would be easier, if you will not take the news badly but instead support us then that would be appreciated" Draco continued for her.

"We are having a baby!" Hermione and Draco said together as Hermione's hand went down to touch her stomach without realising.

They watched for everyone's reactions. Some faces were confused, some happy, some shocked or angry...

"Well..."

Suddenly Narcissa and Molly jumped up with joy and hugged Hermione and Draco. The others not far behind, Ron however stayed where he was sat, glaring a deathly glare towards Draco.

"Ron get yourself together" Ginny hissed in his ear. Ron just ignored her. Suddenly ron jumped up from the sofa and walked over to Hermione.

"Ron..." Hermione said scared. Ron crouched down to her stomach and felt it. He shook his head and stood, "I don't feel anything" he said bitterly.

Hermione stood shocked. "That's because you can't feel a baby until the second trimester Ronald" Hermione replied dryly. Ron stood frozen, he turned to Draco "how"

Draco looked just as confused as everyone else. "What?" He asked Ron who stood looking at him with a bitter face. "How did you manage it, I mean Hermione she- she doesn't- it makes no sense I tried to get her to-." He cut himself off before turning and ran out the door.

Everyone was silent.

"Well it's getting late we should be leaving" Molly Weasley broke the silence. Hermione looked at the time on the wall clock, 4:29 pm.

"But it's not even 5 o'clo-," Hermione tried to say but was cut  off by Molly opening the door saying a quick goodbye before leaving, followed by the rest of the weasleys apart from Ginny who looked confused but then shrugged her shoulders and walked out without a glance back.

Narcissa who was still there as well as Harry looked at the pair. "What happened?" She asked cautiously. Hermione shook her head and walked out of the room.
"Mother you should go I will check up on mione" Draco told his mother. Narcissa stood and shook her head. "None sense dear I will check on her, girl to girl-." She froze a look of horror on her face.

Draco looked at his mother blankly. Harry cleared his throat " I should go..." he nodded to Draco and shook hands with Narcissa before walking towards the door. "I hope she's okay draco" he said and then left.

Draco sat down on the sofa thinking. Narcissa went over tot eb bedroom Hermione was in.

"Hermione" she called out as she opened the door to see Hermione on the bed.

"What's wrong dear?"

"What did I do? I mean everyone was fine and then Ron when he went like he did and then Molly she just left and then Ginny she would never" Hermione rushed out tears falling down her face.

"Oh dear girl" Narcissa hugged Hermione whispering how everything would be fine. "Don't stress now dear, baby's are sensitive especially Malfoy baby's..." Narcissa told Hermione.

Hermione looked up at her "thank you Narcissa for being so kind to me" Narcissa smiled. "I should get going Lucius will have a melt down if I'm not home soon"  Hermione walked with Narcissa to the front door and said another thank you before closing the door and facing Draco who stood next to her.

"It's going to be okay" he said hugging her. A bang was heard and the pair jumped to see what caused it.

Scorpius had found a wand and was holding it in his hand. "Scorpius!" Draco tried not to shout at his son.

Scorpius looked up shocked and dropped the wand. "I didn't mean it daddy" Draco sighed and bent down to his son " what happened" he asked scorpius. "I saw the stick and wanted to play" he simply said Hermione then also dropped to the same level. "What else happened?" She asked scorpius looked at her and said "I only play with it and then 'bang'."

Hermione and Draco looked at each other with a knowing look

"Magic"