Chapter 12

**knock knock**

Draco groaned and put a pillow over his head.

**knock knock**

"Ugh who is it!" Draco shouted in a croaky voice that he had got when he woke up.

Nobody answered so Draco threw on a shirt and opened the door to see not only dumbledore, Severus and mcgonagall but an auror as well and a person behind them that he couldn't see very well.

"Yes?" He asked them. "I think you'll be very happy with what we found mister Malfoy" Draco cringed at the name but nodded anyway.

Everyone moved to one side and the person behind them turned around

Draco dropped to his knees and cried as the girl put down his son that crawled to him straight away.

"Dada" scorpius cried hugging his father who hugged him back.

Hermione hearing this got out of bed and walked to the door to see what was going on.
Hermione gasped as she saw him. "Scorpius" she cried.
Scorpius let go of his father and to Hermione "mama" Scorpius said as he got picked up by Hermione.

The professors and auror watched the scene before them with smiles on their faces. Severus even shredded a tear but wiped it away quickly.

"We will leave you to it" dumbledore said. Draco shoot up and hugged everyone tightly muttering a thank you in their ears.

Hermione was in the room with scorpius who was now standing on his own.
"He's grown so much Draco" Hermione cried into him. Draco hugged Hermione back.

"It's his birthday in a couple days" Draco replied. Hermione pulled away and gasped "omg we have to have a party!" She blurted out.

"Sure" Draco laughed.

******
"Look what you did!" Daphne screeched at her sister.

"What i did?!" Astoria shouted back.

Both girls had their wands out pointed it at each other.

"Girls!" A voice boomed. Both girls turned to the source and saw their father, Florian greengrass looking angry.

"Father" both girls said in sync with their heads down.

"What is going on" Florian asked his daughters.

"Father I just want my son back! I miss him I shouldn't have given him away" Astoria said in a low voice.

Florian didn't say anything.

Adorabella greengrass, came into the room. "What's going on I heard yelling" she asked coldly.

"Your daughters have attempted to kidnap a child" Florian answered for his daughters who knew not to answer unless called upon personally.

"Is this true? Astoria? Daphne?" Adorabella asked her children. "Yes mother" both girls spoke.

"What a silly thing to do girls you could be put in Azkaban for this!" She almost shouted.

"Go to your rooms until we decide what to do" both girls did as told and walked in silence to their rooms.

Before the girls reached the top on the stairs their mother said " oh Astoria you shouldn't have had a child before marriage" before walking away.

******
"Okay so we need a cake, decorations, presents" Hermione started.

"Mione dear, we have 3 days to get everything ready thats plenty of time" Draco tried to reason her.
"Are you crazy that makes it harder! This party has to be the best it's his first birthday"

Harry and Ron who were dragged there by Hermione were just sitting not speaking a word until Ron spoke up. "What about food?"

Hermione stared at him.

"Seriously Ronald is that all you think about!" Hermione said annoyed.

Ron gulped and nodded. Harry held in a laugh at his friends.

"Let's relax and try again in a few hours yeah?" Draco tried again. Harry and Ron nodded waiting for Hermione's answer. She took a minute before muttering "Fine"

"What shall we do?" Harry asked the group. "Well newts are coming up soon" everyone groaned at hermione "No revising" all three boys shouted. Hermione rolled her eyes. "You choose something then" she said bitterly.

Hermione went to play with scorpius while the boys decided on what to do.

"Draco" Hermione called out to Draco.  Draco looked over and saw scorpius standing up attempting to walk on his own.

Scorpius fell over and started to cry. Draco walked over and sat opposite Hermione.

"Come on. Scorp" Draco said. "Come to me" he added. Scorpius grabbed Hermione and stood up before taking a small step towards Draco.

They did this until scorpius managed to do 5 steps on his own before giving up and playing with toys with Hermione.

"Let's go to the black lake" Harry spoke up. "That's a great idea" Draco exclaimed. "Yeah let's go" Ron said. "You guys go ill stay with scorpius" Hermione said.

The boys groaned but went anyway.

******

"So Malfoy what's going on with you and mione?" Ron asked Draco curiously. Draco looked at Ron before replying "not sure to be honest, I like her she lights up the room, her chocolate eyes, her smile, her laugh I love it all, but I don't know if she feels the same way"

Harry and Ron stared at him.
"She likes you draco, just the way she looks at you" Harry said breaking the moment of silence.
"You think so?" "We know so"

The boys enjoyed their time, splashed around in the water, laughed, ate food they stole from the kitchens, and got along good.

It was just before curfew when the boys got back into the castle. Harry and Ron went to the griffindor tower while Draco went to his room in the dungeons.

When Draco opened his door he saw Hermione with scorpius on the bed reading a book on magical creatures.

"What that" scorpius blabbered out. "That's a dragon" Hermione replied. "Did you know your daddy's name means dragon" she added. Scorpius looked at her grinning. Draco chuckled softly before walking over and joining the two on the bed.

"How was your day?" Hermione asked Draco. "It was good actually" he replied. "So none of you killed each other then that's good" Hermione laughed.

Scorpius snuggled into Hermione with a yawn. "You tired?"  Scorpius nodded at the question.

Draco picked up a tired scorpius and put him in the crib giving him a kiss before getting changed and going to bed with Hermione.

"Goodnight mione" "goodnight Draco"  both fell into a deep slumber cuddled up together.