Chapter 10

Weeks went by, it was now mid-March. Meaning scorpius's birthday was close. Nothing much happened within those weeks, although Draco always felt he had eyes on him where ever he went. Scorpius was waking up crying most night, at one point Draco found his door to his dorm open even when he was sure he locked it.

Hermione however was feeling uneasy all the time. She could sense the danger that was yet to come. She's often watch over scorpius and Draco, but she too felt eyes on her all the time. Harry and Ron had said it was nothing and it'll go away, but as much as she wanted to.. she just could believe them.

"Hello little guy" Hermione said walking into draco's room. "Where's your daddy?" She asks scorpius as she sits down next to him on the floor. Scorpius pointed to the door leading to the bathroom.

Draco walked out of the bathroom and wasn't surprised to see Hermione already there with scorpius babbling at her. Scorpius had said more words such as 'hi" , 'bye-bye' and his favorite word 'no'.

Scorpius turned at the sound of Draco walking into the room and said "bye-bye dada" before turning and pointing to the door. Hermione giggled at that. "You want me to leave?" Draco asked his 11 month older. Scorpius nodded "bye-bye".

"Now scorpius that isn't very nice is it? What do we do when someone is sad?"Hermione asks the little boy. Scorpius just looked at her before crawling over to his dad and hugging his leg.

Draco picked scorpius up and twirled him around the room.

"Breakfast is almost over there shouldn't be many people" Hermione said to Draco picking up her books. Draco nodded and grabbed scorpius some baby food. Scorpius had decided he didn't want milk instead he wanted 'big boy food'.

Both Hermione and Draco walked down to the great hall. And sat at the end of the slytherin table. There wasn't many people around as people have gone off to classes , Hermione and Draco had a free hour.

Pansy and her group saw Draco and Hermione and decided to walk over.

"Drakie! How long has it been" Pansy shrieked in his ear as she sat practically on his lap.

"Not long enough" he mumbled taking a sip of pumpkin juice.

"Granger a pleasure as always" Pansy turned to say directly at Hermione "you send a lot of time with Drakie why?"

Hermione just stared at her. "Uh I help him with this little guy" she replied bitterly feeding scorpius his food.

"And who do we have here" Pansy said reaching out to touch scorpius. "May I hold him?" She asked hopefully.

Draco and Hermione look at each other as if reading one another's thoughts. Before turning to her and not saying anything.

Pansy stood up and took scorpius from Hermione without warning.

"Hi what's you name?"
Scorpius just looked at her and said "no"

"Pass his food, you should be able to eat Hermione" Pansy said. Hermione stared at her since when did she call her Hermione.

"Daphne darling why don't you feed him?" Pansy said passing scorpius to daphne who was with pansy's group.

"Sure" she replied shortly taking scorpius into her arms. The group as down opposite draco and hermione.

"Where's your sister daph?" Pansy asked. "Not sure she should be around"

Suddenly Astoria ran into the hall up to Pansy and daphne. Whispering something in their ears.

Suddenly all 3 of them rush out of the hall.

"Scorpius!" Draco shouted. Chasing after them. Hermione followed closely behind.

There was no sight of them. Draco and Hermione rushed into the headmasters office.

"They took scorpius!" Draco rushed out. "Please" he added his voice cracking as he spoke.

Dumbledore stood up and walking around his desk. "I will get all the professors to such the grounds Draco, Hermione" dumbledore said calmly.

"Please hurry" Draco said before rushing out of the office into his room.

Hermione walked into the room to see Draco hugging scorpius's stuff crying into his chest.

"Draco.." she said quietly.

Draco looked up before latching himself into Hermione.

"They took him! The letter... they must have wrote the letter" Draco cried harder.

"We Will find him Draco" Hermione rubbed circles on his back. "Which one of them was the mother?" She added.

Draco shook his head "I don't know, it could have been either one of them... all I know is that Astoria was in here the door was open as I arrived they distracted me. They took nappy's, bottles and food, no clothes though"

Hermione just sighed a tear going down her cheek as she hung to Draco.

"We will find him"