Chapter 20

"Time for bed scorp" Draco said to his son who was still playing with a tired looking Harry Potter. Scorpius looked up at his father with tears eyes. "But-." His sentence was cut short from his Draco picking him up and carrying him out of the room after muttering 'be right back' to Harry.

Draco carried scorpius towards his room rather than scorpius's room "you can sleep with mama if you like?" Draco asked scorpius who replied with nodding his head enthusiastically.

Draco opened the door to the bedroom and almost dropped scorpius at the sight.

The bed was unmade, items such as Hermione's wand, the bedside table, a lamp and many more was scattered all around the room.

Draco let out a horrid cry and dropped to his knees still holding onto scorpius.

Harry after hearing this, rushed to where Draco was and froze everything was a mess.

Harry walked into the room and inspected it, searching around for anything that could be useful for finding out what happened.

He noticed a red smudge on the unmade bed and on the carpet beside it.

Blood.

Harry let out a gasp.  He turned back to look at Draco who was hysterical, tears not stopped. And then saw scorpius had crawled into his fathers arms also crying trying to calm his dad down. Harry walked over to Draco. "We will find her Draco"

Draco looked up at Harry with a blank expression.

******
Darkness.

Was all Hermione saw as she awoke. Confused she went to reach for her wand only for it not to be where it should be. Strange.
'Where am I?' She thought.

"Argh" Hermione groaned her head throbbing with pain.

"Ahh finally awake" a voice unknown to Hermione called from the other side of the room.

"Who are you" Hermione called back. A light switched on and Hermione saw exactly who had captured her.

Daphne greengrass.

"Daphne?" She whispered squinted her eyes, still unfocused from the light. "Well done you know a name" daphne spoke sarcastically clapping her hands.

"What do you want!" Hermione shouted at the snake in front of her. "I don't have anything" she added.

"I don't want anything from you granger, I'm just doing my job" daphne spoke venom dripping with every word.

"Daphne" a lower voice called from outside the hall. "In here daddy" daphne's voice spoke in a flirtatious way.  Making Hermione roll her eyes.

"Has she woke?" The man finally stepped into view. Must be her father Hermione thought.

"Yes daddy I was just about to come for you" daphne spoke gently grazing her fathers arm. "Good girl you stay there I need a word with our new prisoner"

Florian greengrass stepped closer to Hermione, studying her face. "Ah yes I've been waiting for you, I heard that you have gotten.. shall we say Cosy with the malfoys"

Hermione made no sound not once taking her eyes off of the person in front of her.

"Daphne take her to join your sister" Florian grinned wickedly.

Daphne obeyed and grabbed Hermione by the hair dragging her towards a different cell, she pushed Hermione in making her fall luckily she stopped herself from landing on her stomach.

Daphne laughed and locked the door behind her.

Hermione looked around and saw another person with her she couldn't see there face but could tell that it was a girl. Sister? This couldn't be? Astoria greengrass?

"Astoria?" Hermione gently asked the person. Astoria looked up and her eyes widened as she saw Hermione.

"Hermione..! What how did you get here?"

Hermione stopped for a moment how did she get here, surely daphne must have bring her here.

"I'm not sure" she replied looking around once more. "How are you here?" Astoria glared down towards her lap. "My father bring me here she says I'm a disgrace and wouldn't waste a second getting my ass into Azkaban or killing me" Hermione gasped she couldn't believe what the girl was telling her.

Astoria examined Hermione, her eyes widened again after glaring upon her stomach. "You're pregnant?"

Hermione turned to her and nodded her head "yeah I am, I'm supposed to be on bed rest right now not stuck her"

"How far along?" "39 weeks actually, the baby's due anytime soon" Astoria gasped.

"I'm sorry"

Hermione froze. "What"

"I'm sorry for everything I just wanted my son back I miss him sometimes I regret handing him over but now I realise that he's so much more safer with Draco" Astoria said.

"You don't need to be sorry I understand"

Astoria stopped for a moment thinking about everything and then said the one thing she never thought she'd say "friend?"

Hermione smiled

"friends"