Chapter 26

"Daphne sweetheart, did you do as asked?" Florian greengrass asked her. "Yes daddy" daphne said sweetly. "Good good now come on I am to give you your treat" he smirked and took daphnes hand taking her towards another room.

******

Draco had gone to diagon alley to collect baby formula and other food that was needed. While Hermione stayed with scorpius and the twins, the twins were 2 months old now, and Draco and Hermione had spent lots of time getting to know Orion and Ophelia.

Orion is the loud one who doesn't mind waking the whole house up in the middle of the night, he was always the one to take all the food, even in the womb, which explains why he was so much bigger than his sister.

Ophelia, was the opposite she was a quiet baby, she would take her feeds normally, she was never one to cry very often unless she was hungry or needed changing.

Scorpius had spent time just gazing at the twins from a distance. He had a wary vibe around him lately which Hermione couldn't figure out for her life what it was, Draco had put it as mood swings but Hermione didn't believe him as much as she wanted to.

Hermione had the Orion in her arms when scorpius walked into the room, she looked up and smiled, scorpius stayed quiet and went over to lay on the floor staring up at the ceiling blankly. Hermione gave a weird look and decided to have a chat with him.

She put Orion next to his sister, and sat down next to scorpius looking up at the ceiling.

"How are you doing scorp?" She asked carefully. Scorpius jumped but didn't run, he looked at Hermione, "who's my mommy?"

Hermione sighed a sad sigh, she knew it wasn't time so she had to put it in words he'd understand, "you see scorp, when you were born, your daddy found you on the doorstep, which your other mommy had left you" she started looking over at scorpius "and he took you in, I helped your daddy look after you, and care for you so he wasn't to do it alone and now me and your daddy are in a good place and have our family, I'm your mommy now" she smiled at him.

Scorpius stared for a few moments processing what she'd said,before he jumped up and put his face Hermione a big hug, whispering 'sorry'.

A tear left Hermione's eyes as she hugged him back, both Hermione and scorpius cried together on the floor

Draco had come home a few moments before and had watched the interaction between the two. He smiled to himself and walked to put the shopping away.

*** next day ***

Draco was still half asleep when scorpius came running into the room, "wake up! Wake up!"

Draco groaned and stretched before getting out of bed, and walked to the en-suite bathroom, Hermione elegantly left bed just as Draco left the bathroom and was about to pick up scorpius

"NO!" Scorpius shouted.

"excuse me?!" Draco tried not to shout.

"I want mama to pick me up" Scorpius demanded. "Scorp your mother has to get Orion and Ophelia" Draco tried to argue back.

"Dray it's fine Ill take scorpius and you take the twins and feed them"

Draco nodded and walked out of the room toward the twins bedroom, "come on then little guy" Hermione picked up scorpius and carried him out of the room.

I apologize for how short this chapter is, I am busy atm and while I am writing this I am baby sitting, the next chapter will have a time skip a couple of months.

Thanks for reading xoxo