Chapter 8

Draco was silent the rest of the trip. He didn't want to talk to anyone. Nobody came looking for him and he was happy about it. Scorpius stayed asleep which surprised draco.

Draco got changed into his robes in his compartment, not wanting to face the real world just yet. Scorpius started to move in his sleep meaning he'd be awake soon.

There was half an hour left until they got to hogwarts from dracos calculations by looking out the window. Draco stared out the window until he heard a cry which meant scorpius was now awake and wanting attention or a bottle.

"Hey buddy what's wrong?" Draco asked calmly. Scorpius continued to cry. Draco tried scorpius with his bottle but he wouldn't take it. Draco was starting to panic now. He checked his nappy but nothing.

Scorpius's cry could be heard throughout the train.

******

Harry, Ron and Hermione was sitting in a compartment talking about how crazy their life's was. Until they heard a cry.

"Hermione doesn't that cry sound familiar?" Ron asked Hermione. "It's scorpius, I didn't even know Draco was here" Hermione replied.
"Scorpius sound really upset" Harry stated.

Hermione stood from the seat and opened the compartment door into the isle. Harry and Ron followed. Hermione followed the sound of the cry until she came to a door with the curtain down and door locked.

"Alohomora" Hermione whispered unlocking the door. She looked back at the boys before opening the door. "Draco?" Hermione calmly called out for him. She spotted Draco with a crying scorpius in his arms.

Draco looked up from where he sat and saw Hermione. "Hermione! I- I don't know what's wrong with him, he wouldn't stop crying" Draco rushed out. Hermione walked over to Draco and took scorpius from his arms.  Harry and ron stepped into the compartment following Hermione.

Scorpius opened his eyes and looked into Hermione's eyes. He started to calm down. Scorpius's big silver-blue eyes were glossed over with tears that threatened to fall. Hermione smiled softly at scorpius.

"Mama" Scorpius said hugging Hermione. Hermione looked over at Draco who sat with a smile on his face. Hermione moved closer to Draco. Scorpius looked over at Draco and a smiled formed on his face before he went into dracos arms.

"Dada" Scorpius said. Draco looked shocked at his 8 month old son. Before letting a tear fall.
He looked up at Hermione who also had a tear falling down her cheek. Scorpius looked back up at Draco then to hermione.

Scorpius grabbed Hermione and pulled her closer to him and Draco before hugging and smiling at both of them. Scorpius looked at Draco "dada" then to Hermione "mama".

Harry and Ron watched the scene unfold in front of them. Both had smiles and tears on their faces.

******
Unknown POV

I heard a cry from further down the train. A baby?

I decided to check it out. I followed the noise and it stopped I tip-toed and looked into a compartment to see the golden trio and Draco Malfoy. Granger was holding a baby. I looked closer at the baby and saw it looked just like Draco.

Then it hit me. That baby is draco's.

"My baby" I whispered to myself.

Looking back up into the compartment the baby was now hugging Draco.

"Dada" the baby said.

Looking around quickly to be sure nobody was around, I watched what was happening.

"Dada" "mama"

That was all I could take. I walking back to my compartment with pansy Parkinson.

"What you see?" Pansy asked.

"Ugh it was awful. He called the mud blood 'mama'."

"You shouldn't have abandoned him then." Pansy replied shortly not caring.

"Uhh Pansy you don't understand I'm too young for a child and my parent's would disown me for having a child before marriage"

"Did dracos parents disown him? No so I don't see the big deal" Pansy said.

"Draco is a spoiled pureblood who gets everything he wants"

"Uh don't forget your also pure blood"
"Don't forget my parents hate my guts as it is they much prefer my sister"

"Okay so get the child back what's the worst that happens"

That's a good point.

******
Draco was back in his room with Hermione and scorpius. Scorp wouldn't let Hermione go so she had to come with them

They all just played with scorpius and had house elf's bring food up to them instead of going down to the great hall.

It was nearly scorpius bedtime. Hermione and Draco gave scorpius a bath with lots of bubbles and toys. Before changing him and feeding him.

"I think he's asleep" Hermione whispered and took the bottle out of scorpius mouth and quickly winding him before tucking him into bed.

"Thank you mione" Draco said to Hermione hugging her as he said so. "It's fine dray scorpius needs a mother figure in his life and I'm glad I'm his" Hermione replied hugging Draco back.

"If you want you can sleep here tonight?" Draco asked hopefully. "I'm sure nobody would mind" Hermione replied. "Where would I sleep?" She asked. "Uh you sleep in the bed I'll be on the couch" Draco replied.

Hermione shook her head. "Dont be silly, come on into bed with me" Hermione said stepping into
Bed. "You not going to get changed?" "I don't have any clothes on me" "borrow one of my tops?"

Draco let Hermione choose what to wear and watched as she went into the bathroom. When she came out in his quidditch jumper and underwear Draco tried not to blush.

Hermione got into bed with Draco and cuddled up to him whispering a thank you before she drifted into a sleep. Draco looked at her and moved some hair out of her face and kissed her cheek before going to sleep himself.

That night Hermione and Draco both went to sleep with a smile on their faces cuddled up together. They made each other happy and that was enough for them.