Chapter 19

After hearing about greengrass manor, it had become very easy to know who scorpius's mother was and not to mention he wished she wasn't but Draco would never change the past he loved scorpius with all his heart and he knew if it wasn't for scorpius he wouldn't have become on good terms with Hermione or Harry.

What Harry had told him the previous night had given Draco a shock he was paranoid it would happen again so far Harry hadn't come to Draco but Draco worried for what was to happen in greengrass manor. He'd not told Hermione about it scared she'd over react and with the new babys on the way he didn't want to cause any stress.

"Draco!" He heard Hermione's voice from the bedroom, she had be out onto bed rest after a healer checked her over the previous day since she's felt pain, apparently the baby was soon to arrive which by far out more stess onto Draco he had a lot to deal with Hermione couldn't help out with scorpius now nor could she be left alone with what is to happen.

Draco snapped out of his daze with a sobbing scorpius hung tightly to his leg. "Scorp what's wrong?" Draco kneeled down and pick up his son, scorpius still hysterical Draco didn't know what had happened he walked into the bedroom to see Hermione sitting on the bed with her wand out casting cleaning charms. 

"Mione?" Hermione turned to look at Draco and smiled sadly, "Scorpius wanted to help me, but he accidentally hurt me a little with you-know-what but it's okay draco I'm fine" she said after noticing dracos concerned look.

"Do we need to get you checked out I can get a healer or-." Hermione cut Draco off "dray I'm fine honestly scorpius didn't mean to" Draco put scorpius down on the bed before going over to Hermione and gave her a kiss on the head before tugging her in and scorpius who had decided to stay with her in too.

"Sweet dreams you too" he softly said closing the door behind him walking into the other room and saw Harry pacing the floor.

"Harry?"

"Oh Draco thank god I saw another vision it's not good Draco" Harry rushed out easing his voice. "Shhhhh I just got Hermione and scorpius to sleep"

Harry waved Draco to sit with him and casted a privacy spell on the room before continuing.

"Daphne greengrass and her father" was all Harry managed to say.

Draco nodded Harry to go on. "They was- they well basically Draco they are plotting something and then-." Harry paused a disgusted look plastered on his face. "They?" Draco tried to make Harry carry on.

"You do not want to know"

"Is it bad?" "No worse it's disturbing all im saying is a father and daughter shouldn't the thing they did"

Draco got the memo and didn't ask any further questions.

Harry and Draco then spent the rest of the time catching up and just hanging out.

Scorpius came into view and saw his father and Harry sipping on fire whiskey. "Daddy? Unca hawy?" Both men turned to the voice and nearly jumped out of their seats quickly hiding the alcohol.

"Hey scorp how's it going?" Harry asked him as if nothing happened. Scorpius looked between his father and Harry before smiling "mama sleep, I want play daddy play me pwease" Scorpius gave his puppy eyes that he knew Draco couldn't say no too.

Draco gave in and joined his son in the floor playing whatever game scorpius wanted to play, after awhile Harry decided to join them none of the men noticing the figure watching them from the doorWay

The figure turned and walked towards the bedroom which Hermione was asleep inside, sneaking inside the figure looked around and spotted Hermione asleep a smirk formed on the persons face as they put a silencing charm on the room and stepped towards Hermione

Hermione awoke after sensing someone was in the room only to be knocked out by something. And then all that was left was the sound of a 'crack' as Hermione and the mysterious figure disapparated out of the room.