Chapter 18

"It has been 3 years Astoria! 3 years! You disgraced this family enough already, your just lucky your mother and I haven't decided to put you in Azkaban ourselfs" Florian greengrass shouted at his daughter, disgraced by what she had done. Astoria didn't say a word she kept her head down embarrassed.

"Father.." daphne greengrass came into the room looking shocked and scared for her sister. "Mother wants you..". Florian turned to his elder daughter and gave a smile, "tell your mother I shall be there soon" and he turned back to his youngest.

"Daphne my girl, you'll stay with your sister and make sure she doesn't do anything won't you?" Florian asked her but didn't wait for an reply before taking off to his wife.

"You really done yourself this time tori" daphne said to her sister after a moment of silence. Astoria didn't mutter a word nor could try if she wanted too as her father had casted a silencing charm on her. Daphne however didn't care she carried on her words. "If only you didn't go sneaking around with Malfoy, then maybe we wouldn't be in this situation I bet Pansy is taking the blame for us while we are her living our life's as if nothings happened, I'm shocked myself that they didn't decide to kill you already or are they waiting for the family curse to take place? Either way I don't think I can help you anymore"

Astoria looked at her sister, tears clouding her vision. "Oh do say something, mother's already got me a trail so I will be out of the auror' way in no time but of course you'd still be a disgrace and not to mention dead before you know it."

Daphne reached for her wand and held it towards her sister, hands shaking violently. "I'm sorry I have to do this, it was nice to have a sister but I'd rather be free than be stuck with a tart like you!"

"Avada-." Her spell was cut off by her fathers booming voice. "Daphne! What you think your doing" Florian asked his elder daughter a amused grin on his face. "Just making the shame disappear daddy" daphne said in a sweet voice looking at her father innocently, eyelashes fluttering. "I didn't mean to disappoint you daddy I promise not to do it again.

Florian smirked and took a step forward a hand touched upon his daughters cheek. "Oh daph, you didn't disappoint me and I told you leave it to me your turn will soon arrive" both greengrass's laughing wickedly

"What's happening here?" Adorabella greengrass walked into the room to see her daughter and husband laughing. "Oh adora darling none of your concern right now, come on daph let's leave your mother to sort of the mess here" Florian held his arm out for his daughter who took it instantly, both daughter and father walked together away from the room.

******

"Hermione!" Ginny Weasley called out to her friend as she stepped through the fireplace with Draco and scorpius behind her. "Ginny!" Both girls hugged while Draco greeted the rest of the Weald yet and potter.

"Oh Draco I need to talk to you... alone" Harry whispered in his ear. Draco nodded and both men walked outside. "What's up?"

"I had a bad dream last night draco, i feel something bars happening" Harry said quietly so nobody else heard. "What was it about?" Draco asked.

"Greengrass manor"

Draco paled, stood frozen in place. "What" Harry put his hand on his shoulder, "i didn't see much just Astoria tied up and a wand held to her throat"

Draco nodded slightly. "Who else have you told?" "I haven't told anyone but you Draco"

"Okay Harry we won't tell anyone just yet if you know anything come to me immediately" Draco said before walking back to the burrow.

"Okay only us" Harry mumbled to himself. Before following Draco