Chapter 2

Draco spent the day in his room looking over baby books he found in the bag that was left for his. There was much information on how to care for a baby which will come in handy.

Draco hasn't checked up on his mother yet simply because he refused to leave the baby alone and with everything going on in the Wizarding world he rather not.

He had already gave the baby some milk before winding the child and letting him sleep. There was an unusual smell in Dracos room and he soon found out that it was in fact his baby. He soon realised that he would have to change him one thing he was not looking forward too.

There was a knock at dracos door. "Come in" Draco shouted over the cry's on his baby. His mother entered his room and smiled at the sight in front of her. "You need any help?" Narcissa asked. "Oh please he needs his nappy changed but I am unsure how to do it" Draco replied to his mother. Narcissa just nodded her head and told Draco what to do. "Okay now take it off of him and keep his legs up in the air so there isn't any mess." Draco did as told and almost gagged at the smell, he didn't know how he was going to do this he knew he'd learn eventually. As Draco finished the steps his mother was telling him to do no one noticed Lucius standing watching his wife and son care for the little bundle which was now his grandson.

"Such a beautiful sight" Lucius finally spoke. Both Draco and narcissa jumped at the sound of his voice. Lucius walked over to them. "Do you have a name Draco?" "Yes father" "and what is it?" "His names scorpius Hyperion Malfoy" dracos mother just smiled at him while Lucius just nodded his head.

"Your going back to school next month." Lucius said. Draco had been so caught up in looking after scorpius that he forgot about school. "He's staying with me" Draco replied quickly. "I would have thought so" Lucius said. "Are you sure Draco? A baby is a lot of responsibility and having one at school is no less breaking school rules." His mother said. "Yes mother, scorpius is mine and I'd like to keep him with me"

"Alright" Narcissa stood up kissing her sons head before walking over to the door her husband following her lead. "We will have an house elf bring up food for you both" his father spoke once again. Draco didn't answer instead played with scorpius. Narcissa and Lucius took one last look at their son and grandson before leaving the room.

"Do you think he'll manage on his own?" Asked narcissa after they'd left the room and where out of ear shot. "I think he will he's 16 he's mature enough to take responsibility especially for his own causes" Lucius replied bitterly. Narcissa didn't say anything she was to busy worrying about her son to notice Lucius had said anything.

Meanwhile, Draco was starting to get the hang of things it had only need a day but he'd had to do so much already. It was august 1st meaning in 3 days scorpius would be 4 months old. Thinking back to it draco hardly remember how many girls he'd slept with and he always been carful about it.

It turned night fall fast and everyone was getting ready for bed, Draco had given scorpius his bottle then changed his nappy a couple times- he learnt baby's like to fill their nappy's quite a bit.
And now he was getting scorpius into some new clothing that his mother had given him- most of these were probably his.

When he finally got scorpius to sleep he tucked him in and got comfy in his own. After a few minutes he finally got to sleep.

******
Lucius got sent an owl from the minestry so he had to leave early hours. Narcissa was woken as well and she didn't know how she'd go back to sleep so she decided to check on Draco. She did this quite a lot. She reached the door and slowly opened it.  When she looked it the sight made a tear fall from her eye.

Draco had fallen asleep with scorpius cuddled with him both with smiles on there face. She left the room quietly and went back to her own. She was thinking on the way back, it was weird. Scorpius could do so many things a baby couldn't at his age, like sit up on his own, almost crawl, he even showed signs on magic as Draco told her from when he let a tear fall onto scorpius cheek and it glowed Narcissa didn't say anything about it but scorpius was a strong baby how knew what he would be able to do as he got older.