Chapter 17

Within the week hermione did her search on magic at younger ages but no book gave very much helpful information than what they already knew. Draco had kept his eyes on his son, making sure he was okay and then also making sure hermione ate and slept through her research.

"Hermione come on dear stop and relax for a second" Draco asked Hermione while he watched her hurrying through a book. Hermione didn't look up as though she didn't hear him speaking. "Hermione?" He called out to her again, no answer. "Hermione!" He shouted and touched her shoulder. Hermione flinched and looked up at Draco.

"Oh hey dray" she said innocently. Draco held in a laugh "Hermione come take a break you've been at this for hours and got nothing out of it" Hermione just stared blankly at him "oh Draco I'm so sorry I didn't realise I was ignoring you" she said sadly after reading she was indeed ignoring him.

Draco held his hand out for Hermione which she took in an instant. They walked into the living room, "wait where's scorp?" "Oh he's with my mother since you've been busy at the library I thought if scorpius went to my mothers then it would be less stressful" he replied sitting down with Hermione next to him.

"Oh" was all she said.

******

Hermione decided to give up she never gave up but she had checked every book she could find on magic she knew there was nothing she could do and just thought scorpius was a strong magical wizard who just so happens to have gotten his magic extra early. Even if she was a little bummed she couldn't find the information she needed she knew she'd figure it out.

Draco was looking after Hermione, scorpius and the soon to come baby all at the same time he was getting stressed which he knew wasn't the best to be right now, he knew he could plot scorpius where ever he needed but he couldn't be with Hermione since he needed to look after her.

They'd had a long week with all the searching Draco just wanted to relax with his girlfriend and son, that didn't last long when none other than the chosen one came hurrying through the floo.

"What is it you need potter we just sat down" Draco said with slight bitterness.

"Uh well that gonna have to wait you see- uh well- umm" Harry stuttered looking nervously between the too. Draco looked at Harry as of to say 'go on'

"Yourmomhadtorushscorpiustostmungosbecauseheburnthisarm"

Draco and Hermione  looked blankly at Harry. "What?" She asked slowly.

"Narcissa had to rush scorpius to st mungos because he burnt his arm on a fire he made" Harry finally said waiting for a reaction.

Hermione jumped up. "Come on you two we don't have all day" she rushed to the floo before either men could get a word out "st mungo!" And she was gone.

Harry and Draco watched her leave before Decided to follow her.

"What room is scorpius Malfoy in?" Hermione asked the receptionist when Draco and Harry finally caught up. "The private Malfoy suite room on floor 7" the receptionist said not looking up from what she was doing.

All three adults rushed to the seventh floor and into the Malfoy suite. "Oh my- scorpius!" Hermione rushed over and took him into her arms. "My poor baby" she cried hugging scorpius as tight as she could without hurting him or herself.

Draco came over and hugged the both of them.

"Did they heal him?" Hermione looked over at Narcissa. "Yes dear he is healed but has to wear the bandage for a couple days" Narcissa replied watching the family in front of her.

"Let's get you both home" Draco said grabbing onto his girlfriend and son and apparating away from the hospital.

My apologies for making this chapter so short
I will make the next chapter longer I promise! :)