Chapter 3

The month flew by and before they knew it draco was leaving for hogwarts for his 6th year. He had scorpius in a carrier as he walked towards the floo in his home with his mother at his trail.

"Are you sure your going to be able to manage little scorp on your own?" His mother asked for the 100th time. "Yes mother I will be fine if there is any problems I will owl you" Draco repeated again. He knew his mother was worried that Draco was going to be stressed with school and caring for scorpius that he would surely fall behind on grade but Draco knew he would be fine. He wasn't sure how he was going to respond when someone asked him about scorpius. He knew he'd get stares and whispers but he didn't care as long as scorpius was safe that's all that mattered

Draco and narcissa walked towards the train in kings cross station. "I'm going to miss you dear" Narcissa cried. "I'll miss you too mother and so will scorp". The train whistled to signal it was almost time and so Draco stepped onto the train with scorpius in the carrier on his chest and turned to wave at his mother one last time.

Draco walked down the train trying to avoid people as he went. I eventually found an empty compartment and sat in it he locked the door so nobody would get it. Scorpius started to cry so he took him out of his carrier and gave him some food.

*******
"Ronald! Honestly stop complaining we will find a compartment" Hermione snapped at ron. Ron, Hermione and Harry walked down the train Trying to find a empty compartment.

They got to one and froze at the sight they was Draco Malfoy with a baby. "No way..." ron said in a quiet voice. "I'd that- Malfoy? With a baby?" Harry asked shocked at the sight before him. "I think so Harry" Hermione said. "What if he's going to kill it! We have to get that baby away from him!" Ron suddenly shouted.

After a few attempts the compartment door flung open startling scorpius making him cry. Ron the quickly picked up the child which caused Draco to pull out his wand. "Give him back!" Draco shouted. "No I won't let you kill the poor thing Malfoy" Harry and Ron shouted in sync. "What!" Was all Draco said. "Why would I kill him?" He added. Hermione looked at the baby and then suddenly took the baby from Ron and passed him back to Draco. "Hermione! Why'd you do that!" Ron shouted "boys your such idiots" Hermione shouted. Ron and Harry froze.

"It's malfoys child!" Hermione the. Said calmly. "What?!" The boys said in sync again. "Is that true?" Harry asked looking at Draco. "Yes potter scorpius is my child now leave" "how?"

Draco did what he'd thought he'd never do. "Sit and I will explain everything" and that's exactly what the golden trio did.

******
"So that's your child?" Ron asked for the 10th time. "Yes" Draco groaned. "Can I hold him?" Hermione asked warily. Draco looked back at scorpius and nodded.

Hermione slowly went and picked up the little child. Scorpius started up at her with his big sliver grey eyes and a smile appeared on his face as he looked at Hermione.

"I think he liked you Hermione" Harry stated as everyone watched Hermione and scorpius. "Yeah... I think he does..." Draco whispered. Hermione looked up and locked eyes with Draco.