Chapter 11

Days went by with no sign. Draco refused to go to classes. He didn't eat nor sleep. Narcissa and Lucius was informed of the incident and had gone straight to the ministry.

Their was an emergency meeting for the whole school. The whole school sat in rows in the great hall like that had after Cedric's death.

"There has been an incident" dumbledore started. "Scorpius Malfoy, child of Draco Malfoy has be taken by 3 of our Students, Pansy Parkinson, daphne green grass and Astoria green grass...now if anyone should know the whereabouts of these girls they are too speak up immediately!" Dumbledore said to the whole school.

A student stood a girl, a 5 year. All eyes turned onto the student. "Yes" dumbledore asked the student. "I may have a location of where they went..." the student stuttered out before sitting back down.

"Stay behind" dumbledore said once more before sending all students into there house common rooms for a lockdown.

"Draco would you like me to stay with you?" Hermione asked him carefully. Draco nodded

Both Hermione and Draco stayed behind to hear of any information leading to the kidnapping.

"You see... Uhh the green grass sisters are my cousin so I can track them... all Uh blood family's can" the girl stuttered.

"Do it" Draco rushed out before anyone else had a chance to speak. Hermione stared at Draco. "My son is out there somewhere and I'd like him back, do what you must... come along Hermione" Draco added walking out of the hall Hermione hot on his lead.

Hermione and Draco entered the room. And Draco stood in the middle of the room while Hermione sat on the bed.

"May I shower Draco?" Hermione asked him. "You don't need to ask dear" Draco replied.

Hermione walked through the door and Draco heard the shower turning on. Draco sighed as he sat down.

He heard humming. He walked over to the noise and found the source was Hermione she was humming to herself.

Draco sat on the floor listening to her, he closed his eyes almost falling asleep but he stood and walked over to his bed looking for fresh pajamas.

The shower stopped meaning Hermione was finished with her shower. Draco was in the middle of changing when Hermione came into the room, flushed.

"I uh forgot my clothes." She stuttered. Draco stared at her looking her up and down, biting his lip.

"Draco?"

No answer

"Hermione.." Draco walked over to her a weird feeling in his stomach. He reached out and touched Hermione's neck before putting his lips onto hers softly.

Hermione was shocked at first but soon gave into the kiss.

Their lips moved in sync. They moved closer over to the bed not breaking the kiss.

"Draco.." Hermione sighed as Draco moved onto kissing down her neck.

Draco sucked and nibbled on her neck for sure leaving a mark. Hermione moaned softly.

"D-Draco we shouldn't-." Hermione tried to say but Draco put his finger over her lip. "Shhh" let us just enjoy the moment.

Draco kissed down her neck onto her collarbone. Hermione's hands went to his hair, feeling the softness.

Hermione closed her eyes as Draco moved his hands to move the towel from her body.

*knock knock*

No answer

*knock knock*

"Ughhh" Draco groaned as he got off Hermione and went to open the door. As he did there stood Harry and Ron.

"What" he said annoyed.

"Uh is Hermione with you?" Harry asked looking at Draco seeing he was shirtless. "She's getting dressed why?"

"Okay-"

"What is it you need potter?" Draco asked getting frustrated they ruined their moment.

"Uh it's not important we can come back" he started backing away from the door"

"Get in here" Draco almost shouted at the two.

Both boys followed Draco into the room and saw Hermione on the bed reading.

"Hello" she said. "Hermione" both boys relaxed upon seeing her.

"What is it you need?" She asked the two putting her book down.

"We was about to go see hagrid" Harry said.

"I can't Harry sorry" "oh"

"Okay well bye then we will say hi for you" Harry said once more. "Thank you boys" Hermione said

The duo left the room.

"Well that's ruined" Draco said bitterly. Hermione laughed "oh Draco cuddle me will you?" And that's exactly what he did.

He spent the night chatting and cuddling her. Forgetting about the outside world for a second to enjoy every second of it.