Chapter 24

All the Weasleys and the Malfoy were all chatting in Draco and Hermione house, there house was big enough for everyone. They had invited everyone over to welcome the twins into the family.

Hermione and Draco were extremely happy when there family's agreed to forget the past.

Draco walked into the room and looked around at everyone. His eyebrows rose in surprised when he saw the greengrass sisters.

"Astoria? Daphne? What are you girls doing here?" Draco asked as he walked towards them. Both girls turned around and smiled at him "oh we wanted to see the twins, since Hermione was at ours we decided it was best visit and when we knew that you had invited everyone over your mother had invited us."

Draco nodded in understanding, and walked back towards the bedrooms at the far end of the house to where Hermione was.

He saw Hermione getting the twins dressed in matching clothes. She looked up and smiled at him, he smiled back before walking over and helping Hermione.

"Everyone's here" he said breaking the silence. "Oh and Astoria and daphne"

Hermione was shocked and surprised knowing Astoria and daphne had decided to welcome themselves. "Really? I thought they'd want to stay far away from us as possible"

"Apparently not"

Hermione stood and walked over the other side of the bed, Orion in her arms, staring up at her. "We should get out there" Draco nodded and picked up his daughter before following Hermione out of the room towards the living room.

Everyone stopped what they were doing as the door opened and Hermione and Draco with there three children walking into the room.

"Oh my- there beautiful" Molly and narcissa exclaimed at the same time. They both turned to each other and gave each other a smile.

Everyone took turns holding the twins, and everyone sat down at the table eating a meal the house elf's made for the special occasion, much to Hermione disapproval.

When everyone was done the plates disappeared and everyone gathered back into the living room.

Harry cleared his throat and everyone turned to look at him. Harry pulled Ginny towards him and his arm snaked around her waist, his hand landing softly on her stomach.

"Me and Ginny have an announcement to make"

Both of them looked at each other, smiles beaming from their faces. "We're having a baby!" In sync they announced the good news.

Everyone cheered and hugged the couple, congratulating them on the news.

"How far along?" Molly Weasley asked her daughter. Ginny smiled at her mother before replying "about 3 months now, we didn't want to say anything until we were sure"

"That's amazing gin" Hermione said hugging her best friend. She turned to look at Draco and saw him looking around for something.

She walked over to him "Draco? What's wrong?" She asked him. "Where's scorp?" Hermione looked around and spotted scorpius standing on the far side of the room. She pointed at him and Draco followed her finger and relaxed.

Both of them watched scorpius as Astoria spotted scorpius and walked over to him neither of them could hear what she was saying but kept there eyes on them.