Chapter 5

It's mid-November time has gone fast, scorpius is now 7 months old I still don't know who his mother is. All that matters is that he's healthy. I've had lots of help from Hermione, scorp loves her, speaking of scorpius he's now crawling he likes to wonder around the place only in my room because I don't want him going on the floors of hogwarts. Nothing could go wrong life was great for now.

"Hey Draco?" Hermione called walking into the room. "Wait-" I called back but it was too late. "Oh-my-merlin.... I am so sorry I didn't realise you were getting out of the shower, and scorpius? Where is he?" Hermione said covering her eyes. I chuckled. "Mione... darling you can open your eyes... me and scorpius just finished showering together, Plus you can help me get scorpius dried and dressed while I get ready? Yeah?" I told her.  "Oh right yes! I'm coming you little monster!" Hermione said playing around with scorpius , starting to dry him and put a nappy on him.

I walked into the bathroom with my clothes and got changed. I looked in the mirror I just looked at myself thinking what my life has gotten too. I stepped out of the bathroom thinking to see Hermione and scorpius but they wasn't in the room.

"Hermione!" I panicked. I searched the room and dropped to my knees when I saw she was watching scorpius crawl around the floor in the bedroom. "I didn't mean to scare you he crawled into here so I followed" Hermione said laughing. "You scared me so much" I said also laughing.

"He's grown up so much" Hermione stated. "Yeah.. way to fast" I say watching scorpius crawl. "Uh do potter and weaslebee know your here?" "Uh they should I left a note they know we are friends so" she answered back looking up at me.
"Great" I reply.

*******
"Omg... I can't believe that happened!" Hermione said laughing. I just laughed with her. Potter and Weasley walked next to us also laughing. We get a lot alright now there isn't anymore fighting or stuff that we use to do you can say we are friends.

"Scorpius here really is a hand full" potter said chuckling. "Yeah he is" I said. "Hey Malfoy?" "Yeah" "wanna get into a first name basis?" "Uh yeah sure"

"Okay then Draco" Harry held his hand out. I looked at it before saying " alright then Harry... friends?" "Friends".

And finally I was friends with the chosen one and his friends.

"Hey how about you sit with us?" Harry asked as we stepped into the great hall. "Yeah why not, but wouldn't your house not be happy about it?" I asked. "Oh forget them your our friend now with a child! You deserve to sit with people" Hermione replied. I nodded. Okay so I'm about to sit at the griffindor table. Nothing to worry about Draco.

Lunch went fast people stared at me but other than that it was good. For once I can say life is better.

Me Harry, Hermione and Ron were in my room after lunch hanging out while scorpius played with his toys.
"So Draco... do you know who's the mum?" Ron asked  "uh no I don't she wanted to be anonymous she said so in her letter so I guess I won't know" I replied. "You have no clue? Like you don't know who you knocked up?" "Nope as I said i don't know" I picked up the letter and read through it before passing it to the trio to read. They looked up after finishing reading and Hermione stood from where she was sat and came over and hugged me. I hugged her back. "Oh Draco" Hermione voice cracked. "I'm sorry Draco" Harry said putting a hand on my shoulder. Ron sat there a tear in his eyes looking at the letter then to scorpius and then me. He gave me a sad smile, I gave him a small smile back.

"Where the rest room?" Asked Ron. I pointed to the door of the bathroom. "Thanks" he mumbled as he walked over to the door.

Life was getting there. Hopefully everything will be good. I made new friends, have a amazing child. My life couldn't get better.