Chapter 7

Christmas...

Everybody's favourite time of year.  Lucius was not home for Christmas this year he was on a business trip. So it was just Draco, narcissa and scorpius. Draco was happy to be home but was missing Hermione and harry. He and Ron wasn't very much on good terms.

"Mother?" Draco called out for his mother when he came out of the floo with scorpius. "In here!" Narcissa called back from the living room. Draco walked into the living room to see his mother putting up Christmas decorations.

"Wow started without me... I thought this was our thing" Draco said pretending to cry. "Oh dear you know it is, oh come here little scorp" Narcissa said smiling at her grandson crawling around on the floor. She put her hands out and scorpius crawled to her and into her arms.

"Oh how big you've gotten!" Narcissa said looking over scorpius and giving him a kiss on his head. "He's been fine mother I've had plenty of help." Draco explained before his mother could ask.

Narcissa just nodded and took her grandson over to the decorations. Draco watched his mother and son look at decorations and put them on the tree. He smiled to himself thinking how his life could be so good.

"Draco aren't you going to help?" Narcissa asked. Draco snapped out of his thoughts and nodded before walking over to his mother and they all laughed around while decorating the manor.

*******

"Fred, George, Ron, Ginny! Come down here! Harry and Hermione are here!" Molly said. There were footsteps running down the stairs before Ron and Ginny appeared.

"Harry" "Hermione!" Ron and Ginny said in sync.

Hermione Harry and Ron hugged each other before going to sit over at the table for mollys Christmas dinner. "Where are your brothers?" Molly asked her children. "Not sure" ron said with a chicken leg in his mouth.

Their was a knock at the door and then bill, Charlie, fleur, Arthur appeared. "Your here!"

Fred and George arrived 10 minutes later from the front door. "Where have you been!" Molly shouted! "Uhh- we were- at- uh umm okay we were pulling a prank" the twins stuttered.

Everyone sat around the table and Molly served the dinner out to everyone. "This is so delicious" Ron mumbled with food in his mouth. "Ronald Weasley! Do not eat with your mouth full" Molly shouted. Ron ignored her.

Once dinner was over everyone got on with their own stuff. Ron Harry and Hermione went to Ron's room. "So Hermione, what's up with you and Malfoy?" Ron asked with caution. "Uhh nothing why would you think that?" Hermione asked. "You guys are always together, it's as if your dating" Ron snapped at her. "I'll have you know it isn't any of your problem Ronald, and plus I wouldn't tell you anything!" Hermione snapped back at him before standing and walking out of the room. She turned around and said " and even if he was what would it matter to you, you got yourself wrapped around lavender" before storming out of the room and into ginnys room

******

It was 10 days after Christmas and Draco was ready to go back to hogwarts. He was excited to see Hermione. Scorpius has been asking for her throughout the holiday, well by asking for her he meant crying for his 'mama'.

Draco felt so bad that scorpius would grow up without his mother in his life but Hermione closer to a mother figure to scorpius than anyone else in his life.

Draco stepped onto the train with scrim his carrier just like the last time he was on the train. He looked down the isle searching for a empty compartment, none of his slytherin friends liked him right now because he was friends with the golden trio and because he had a son.

He found an compartment. It was about half an hour into the ride until there was a knock at the door. Draco moved scorpius to lay on the seat with a blanket to stop him from rolling before going to answer the door. When he opened it he saw the person he was least looking forward to seeing...

"Pansy..." "Draco..."

"Draco bro! Where you been? It's been too long" Blaise came barging into the compartment shouting. "Shhhhh" Draco whispered. Pointing towards a sleeping scorpius. "Oh... sorry bro" Blaise whispered looking at scorpius with a look draco couldn't describe.

"What you doing here?" Draco asked walking back to the seat scorpius was on while pansy went to sit next to Blaise.

"Really, that's all you have to say, not 'I've missed you guys how've you been' or 'how's life doing you?'." Pansy Whisper-shouted.

"Okay fine... how've you guys been, I've missed you so so much" Draco said sarcastically.

Pansy glared at him and Blaise trying not to laugh.

"Look what are you doing here?"
"Why waiting for your girlfriend?" Pansy snapped at him. Draco snorted. "Uh she isn't my girlfriend for one and second so what if I am?" Draco snapped back.

"Okay I'll make this quick... look Draco keep Him safe alright?" Pansy said standing up. Blaise followed her lead. Before she walked out the door she said the thing Draco was really not ready to hear. "I know who the mother is" and she was gone before Draco even had time to take in the information.