Chapter 9

Draco and Hermione was woken up by a cry. Draco turned to check the time before looking back at Hermione. Hermione opened her eyes and looked at Draco. They both looked down and saw there legs were tangled up together and Draco had his hands on Hermione's hips.  They both moved as fast as light and fell off the bed.

"Ughhh" Draco groaned. Hermione stood up and walked over to where scorpius was. Draco turned a light on and Hermione nearly screamed. "Draco..." Hermione called out scared.

Draco walked over to her and saw was looked to be a letter with his name on it.

Draco opened the letter.

Enjoy what time you have left.
I will get my baby back, I don't want no mud-blood around him draco. He's special and you know it. I heard what he had been saying calling her 'mama'. Watch your back.

Anonymous.
Xoxo

Draco dropped the letter taking scorpius into his arms with tears falling free down his face. Hermione picked up the letter and read it before putting it in the desk and walking over to Draco. Hermione hugged Draco and scorpius. They stayed like that for a while before they decided to get ready. Draco went into the shower while Hermione got scorpius dressed into mini robes and did his hair. Before waiting for Draco to finish showering so she could.

Draco stepped out of the shower and realised he forgot his clothes. He silently cursed himself before unlocking the door and stepping into the room.

Hermione looked up and saw Draco only with a towel around his waist.

"Uh I forgot my clothes.." Draco said awkwardly. Hermione nodded and looked down to hide her blushed face.

"Ill go into the shower while you get dressed" Hermione stuttered out, rushing to the shower and taking her clothes off as she went before she stepped into the shower she turned back around to see a flushed Draco.

"That girl will be the end of me" Draco mumbled.

******

"Notice how Hermione is always with Draco?" Ron asked Harry as they walked into the great hall. "Uh yeah so what?" Harry asked back sitting down at the griffindor table.

"Why does she like him so much?" Ron asked again. "Maybe because she's helping him with his child?" Harry said not really listening to Ron instead putting food into his plate.

"Speak of the devil" Ron whispered in harrrys ear. Hermione and Draco walk into the great hall and sit at the end of the slytherin table.

"So what she's sitting over with the snakes now?" Ron asked bitterly. Harry shrugged.

******
"You should go sit with your house" Draco said to Hermione watching Harry and Ron.

"I'm not leaving you alone after that letter you received" Hermione said quietly looking around the room for anyone suspicious. "Okay fine" Draco shrugged.

"Draco!" Pansy called walking over to him. "What is a mud blood doing on a pure blooded table?" She added.

Draco slammed his hands on the table before standing. "She is not a mud blood pansy! Blood purity doesn't matter" Draco shouted at her waking up scorpius while at it.

Hermione stood and took dracos hand. "Come on" she whispered before taking scorpius from the carrier and calmed him down.

Everyone in the hall was watching the scene unfold.

Draco took Hermione's hand and walked out of the hall with her hot on his trail not turning back once.

"I'm sorry" Draco said sitting on his bed. Hermione shook her head "it's not your fault dray" Hermione replied hugging him softly.

"Scorpius is asleep" Hermione added.

Draco looked up and looked into her eyes. Hermione doing the same.

"Draco" Hermione whispered not looking away. Draco touched Hermione's cheek.

Before anyone could react

Draco's lips touched Hermione's softly at first before Hermione kissed back their lips moving in sync. The kids was short but passionate.

They pulled away their foreheads pressed together. Nobody said anything. Hermione moved her head to look at Draco smiling. Draco smiled up at her.

"So.." Hermione whispered breaking the silence. "So" Draco repeated.

"What does this mean?" "I do not know"

"How about we think about it and talk it over tomorrow?" Hermione asked. "Okay" Draco said.

"Thank you again mione" Draco said to Hermione. "It's fine dray I'd do anything to help" Hermione replied.

A cry was heard. "We should go check that out" Hermione said with a smile. "Yeah let's go" Draco said softly.