Chapter 14

Hermione was out with Ginny for the day, "we haven't hung up in ages!" Ginny exclaimed. "I know" Hermione replied nervously.

Ginny noticed Hermione's change in attitude but didn't want to push it so didn't say anything, "where do you wanna go?" Ginny asked her changing the subject. "Let's go to hogsmeade" Hermione said getting up from the sofa. Ginny following her closely behind.

Ginny and Hermione arrived at hogsmeade by apperation, when they got there Hermione immediately turned and threw up, "Mione!" Ginny called out to her rushing over to her friend and held her hair up.

"Sorry gin, I still haven't gotten used to it" Hermione said quietly drinking water that Ginny had given her.

Ginny just nodded and they went off to look around.

"It's dracos birthday soon" Hermione told Ginny, "I was thinking of what to give him" she added. "What does he like?" Ginny asked her. "Well he has literally everything he would need" Hermione sighed as they stepped into the three broomsticks.

Hermione and Ginny stopped worrying about presents and enjoyed butterbeer and catching up. "So then Harry went and-." Ginny cut herself off.

"What?" Hermione asked the girl with a confused look. Ginny nodded her head behind Hermione, she turned around and saw Pansy Parkinson had walked into the place and was walking towards them.

"Granger , weasel" she said to them before sitting down next to them.

"What do you want" Ginny asked her looking annoyed. "Oh shush I won't stay long I need to talk to you Hermione" she replied sharply. She turned to Hermione "how's Draco and scorpius?" Hermione stared at her like she had three heads.

Pansy shock her head. "Uhh fine" Hermione finally said after a few minutes.

Pansy passed a bag towards Hermione before standing but turned back towards the girls "give that to Draco on his birthday tell him it's from me"

Hermione was dumbfounded. Ginny had glared at the girl the whole time.

******
Dracos birthday was coming up and Hermione still didn't have anything to give him, she was too tired to think.

She had woken up multiple times in the night and threw up. Draco had woken up a few times and held her hair while she did so.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "Probably a stomach bug or something" she replied after drinking some water to get rid of the horrid taste.

Draco helped Hermione back to bed. And looked after her until she started to get better.

******

"Gin please I am not-." Hermione couldn't finish the sentence before Ginny had shoved her into the bathroom with a pregnancy test.

Graining Hermione decided to take it anyway.

After waiting a few minutes she was scared to know the results, she walked out of the room with the test and saw down on ginnys bed,

"So?" Ginny asked impatiently. Hermione took a deep breathe before turning it over and looking at the results...

******

"Happy birthday"

Groaning Draco opened his eyes and saw Hermione sitting on him with a bright smile on her face and scorpius next to her. He did his best to smile back at her from his tired state.

"Daddy! Daddy! It's daddy's birthday" Scorpius yelped out jumping up and down. Hermione laughed which brightened the room even more.

Scorpius ran from the room and came back with a wrapped box.

"Open up" he pushed the box towards Draco. Draco sat up and unwrapped the present when he opened it his eyes lit up.

It was a a picture book that scorpius had made himself. Inside was picture of him, Hermione, scorpius, some of his friends, his family. Half the photos he didn't even know existed.

Draco pulled his son into a hug whispering a thank you in his ear, then saw Hermione had a small box in her hand and she looked nervous.

Before Draco could take the box from her she moved and picked up a bag instead.

"From Pansy" she said before watching Draco. Draco looking into the bag and saw what looked to be a ring box?

Draco then realise what it was he had asked Pansy to pick it up for him after he had ordered it.

Pansy had also took extra precautions and give him another gift for his birthday.

He looked at it and laughed it was a comb that would style his hair how he wanted. Everyone knew how long Draco took doing his hair so he was actually happy with it. There was a letter

He read it in his head

Drakie! I got the ring you asked me to get for you! Also enjoy the comb ;)
I gave the bag to Hermione and I put a charm on the ring so she wouldn't be able to see it.. Incase she looked into the bag.  Hope you have a good birthday.. tell scorpius hi for me! 

Pansy xoxo

Draco rolled his eyes at the letter before putting it back into the bag. He turned to see Hermione looking nervous again.

"What's wrong?" He asked her knowing she probably wouldn't spill. Hermione took a deep breath before handing him the box she had in her hands.

"I didn't know what to give you but now I think about it this will probably be the best gift but please don't overreact, just open it" she said quietly.

Draco looked at her once more, then at scorpius before back down to the box in his hands,

He opened the box and noticed what's inside and looked back up at Hermione who looked like she was about to faint

He pulled her into his arms before kissing her.

"This is the best gift I could ever get"