Chapter 25

The following day after, Draco had woken up before Hermione, to his surprise. He got out of bed and check the time, deciding it was best start making breakfast for when Hermione and scorpius woke up. He never really knew how to cook so he had the help from the house elf's, who basically did all the work, half an hour later he had a full breakfast and cereal, with pumpkin juice set out at the table, a charm over the food so it wouldn't get cold.

Draco decided to wake up scorpius, he walked into the room, scorpius was already up and playing with his toys, "scorp why you up so early?" Draco asked as scorpius stood and woddled over to him. "Bad dreams"

Draco got scorpius dressed and did his hair, he carried scorpius out to the dining room where the breakfast was, as he walked into the room, he saw Hermione sat at the table, not eating the food just sitting there her head in her hands.

Scorpius squealed and hid his head into draco's chest. Draco looked at his soon before walking over to the table and setting him down in his seat. Scorpius screamed and shouted, trying to escape, with no luck, he eventually quieted down and kept his head down.

"Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy!" Dracos voice boomed, scorpius jumped at the sound, Draco never shouted unless he really needed to. "What do you think your doing, I will not have you behaving like this, sit down normally and eat please"

Scorpius stared at his father, then too hermione. He let out a huff of air and started to eat.

Hermione got up and walked out of the room, the twins cry was heard loud and clear.

Draco decided it was time to figure out what was wrong, he stood and picked scorpius up and took him to the living room.

"Scorp what's up? Why are you acting like this?" Scorpius looked at him then let a cry out. "Mama not real mama, scorpius want real mama" he cried, Draco was startled by what his son had said.

"Who told you that?" Draco asked calmly. "A lady" as soon as scorpius said that Draco knew instantly who had said it.

Astoria.

Hermione was stood outside the door listening, tears ran down her face. She walked into her office room and got out her quill and parchment, and started her letter

Astoria,
I know what you said to scorpius I think it was a very cruel thing to do, he is just 3 years old he doesn't need to know about who his real mother is yet, for what reason you did this is unknown.

I would like you to visit my place, today as soon as you can.

Hope you see you here,

Hermione

She sealed the letter and walked over to dracos owl and sent the letter off.

She decided to go to the twins bedroom. As she opened the door she saw both twins awake and talking none sense to each other she smiled in the doorway watching them. She felt an arm snake around her waist and knew it was Draco.

"How's he doing?" She asked not taking her eyes off the twins. "He's alright, someone just-

"I heard what he said draco, I asked Astoria to come over today" Draco looked at her like she was crazy. "What?!"

"I asked her to come, see if she can explain why she did what she did"

As she said that the fireplace lit up and Astoria walked through, she looked around only seeing scorpius on the sofa.

"Hermione? Draco?" Astoria called.
She stepped into the room more and Draco and Hermione walked j to the room.

"I got your letter what do you mean?"

Hermione glared at Astoria before stomping over to her wand in hand "WHY WOULD YOU PUT STUFF IN SCORPIUS'S HEAD LIKE THAT, HE WONT- h-he won't go near me"

Astoria stood frozen, "I didn't go near scorpius last night". Hermione froze "Astoria we saw you" Draco spoke up.

"I've got to go feed the twins" Hermione stomped out of the room. "Tori be honest did you or did you not go near him?"

"Draco I would never say something like that, last night In practically I felt as though someone had messed with my memory, last I remember was waking up at my manor"

Draco looked at her and saw she was indeed telling the truth "then someone spelled you... I think it was daphne"  Astoria nodded her head slowly, "I agree"

This chapter doesn't make much sense sorry, I kinda got carried away and forgot what I was writing, it's also quite short my apologies again, I try to upload as much as I can