Chapter 29 ~ the finale

"Alright here's the plan; we need to sneak into the manor, and get surprise the twins." Draco explained to Hermione as they were knelt down on the side of the manor.

"Okay let's go they should be away soon"

Hermione and Draco snook up to the front door and tiptoed inside, they went to dracos old room and hid in there, they heard voices down the halls and down the stairs, they knew they were eating breakfast from the smell of it came to their noses.

They heard the voices again up the stairs, they heard Ophelia chatting to Narcissa.

"When will daddy come back?"

Narcissa spoke softly to her granddaughter, "they should be home in a couple hours"

"Oh alwight" Ophelia spoke. "Let's go out on my birthday dress grandma"

Hermione looked over at Draco who had tears in his eyes and kissed his softly "you'll see her very soon"

He nodded, not trusting his voice. They listened out for more voices and heard all three children running the corridors, Narcissa shouting over them to stop running.

They decided it was time to go surprise them and left the room, they were in the family room where the children were, after the twins had opened all there presents, Hermione and Draco sent their patronus into the room and came out of hiding, While the children were busy watching.

They cleared there throats and all three children spun around.

Ophelia was the first to react, running straight to her father, next was Orion who rushed to his mother, scorpius was froze, Hermione and Draco noticed this and opened there arms for him, scorpius ran straight into both of them the twins joined in the family of 5 hugged and stayed like that for what felt like hours.

When they pulled away, Draco stood and hugged his mother, Hermione doing the same.

"Thank you" Hermione whispered in her ear. Narcissa nodded.

****** Time skip ******

Draco, Hermione and the children, all packed up there stuff ready to move into the manor.

"Mother! I can't find my socks!" Orion shouted from down the hall.

"Father! Can you help me pick this up?!" Ophelia asked her father.

"Guys shut up I'm trying to read!" Scorpius shouted from his bedroom.

Hermione and Draco rolled there eyes and laughed, they went and helped there children.

They have been very busy over the past months, revoking the manor to make it more light than dark, more friendly.

Scorpius who had turned 10 was very excited to go to hogwarts next year and took up studying the castle, like Hermione had done all those years ago.

Orion and Ophelia both 7 were more of the unbreakable duo, never left each other behind, did everything together, and got up to a lot of trouble.

***
The family of 5 all walked into the manor and the kids ran up the stairs looking for the best bedroom,

Scorpius had chosen the have his fathers old room, which contained a huge room, a window view to the gardens and forest, a walk in closet, and a en-suite bathroom.

Orion had chosen a bedroom across from scorpius, a slightly smaller room, with a view to the front of the house, a en-suite bathroom and a walk in closest.

Ophelia chose a bedroom a bit further from her brothers, in her room contained a big bedroom about the same as scorpius, two walk in closets, a en-suite bathroom and a huge window with a stand where she knew her bed would go.

Hermione and Draco had already claimed the master bedroom, which was dracos parents old room,

Narcissa Malfoy had stayed in the manor and had gotten her own wing of the house, where she would stay unless there was company or dinners.

******

Everyone had come over to the manor, Harry and Ginny with there children, Ron and lavender with their daughter, George and his girlfriend, who had just had a son, Blaise and Pansy, Luna and neville, all with there children.

As everyone was chatting over dinner, the wards went down, Draco and Hermione jumped to there feet along with the rest of the adults, they told the children to go play together in there rooms, while they went to see who had knocked the wards down.

Draco opened the door, wand out, and froze when he saw who it was...

"Daphne?"

Daphne greengrass was on the floor, crying while hugging a body.

Daphne looked up.

"I didn't know what to do! I couldn't leave her!" She cried out

Draco ran over and froze.

Astoria was in her arms he reached out to touch her, she was as cold as ice

"What happened to her" Hermione had spoken up be his side.

"The family curse!"

"Curse?" She asked.

"My family had a curse put on them and Astoria was next to go! She just dropped to the floor, I thought she was messing around but she's gone! She's dead!" Daphne screamed.

Nobody knew what to do, everyone stayed silent, greaving over the death of Astoria, nobody noticed that scorpius had left the manor.

"She's- dead" he chocked out.

Draco and Hermione turned around shocked.

"Scorp..." Draco tried to speak. Scorpius ran into the manor away.

Draco sighed.

"What are we going to do.."

******

Scorpius didn't leave his room for days, he didn't talk to anyone he didn't eat or sleep, just stared up at his ceiling blankly.

The manor became gloomy since that day, nobody was happy without him.

When he did, Hermione was the first one to pull him into a hug, apologizing to him Over and over again. He smiled sadly at her and sat down his head low to the table as everyone ate their food silently.

"Scorpius-" Draco was cut off

"It's fine father, I know what she did all those years ago, she abandoned me I shouldn't be upset, even though she was my mother, I never knew her"

Nobody said anything for the rest of breakfast.

******

Things got better I've the couple months, scorpius started to smile again, nobody ever mentioned Astoria, as to not upset him.

As they were, things were better for the family, scorpius was turning eleven very soon and Draco and Hermione had spent all the time they could with with him before he would have to go to hogwarts the same year.

Hey! This was the last chapter of this book, I hoped you enjoyed reading. I am sad it had come to an end,