Chapter 22

"Draco... Hermione... she's in greengrass manor"

******
Dracos world stopped.

He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

His Hermione? In greengrass manor? It didn't make sense.

"Your positive?" Draco quietly asked her still frozen on the spot.

"I over hears my parents and daphne and Astoria father talking about it at my place, they said about how before he left I he heard her scream or something I couldn't hear that well" she explained the best she could.

"She was screaming?" Harry jumped into the conversation. Pansy turned to him "yes potter I'm pretty sure I heard that she was"

"Why though?" Harry asked the question nobody could figure out.

"Wait Draco you said you felt like Hermione was in trouble right?" Ron asked the blonde next to him.

"Yeah"

"Wait what?" Pansy was curious to what they was talking about. "When either me or Hermione are trouble or feel panicked we can feel the other persons emotions kinda, it's something we did when we first got together" he replied

"Why would she be panicked?"

"Draco... you don't think- that maybe she's having the baby?" Harry slowly asked Draco.

Draco realised that that certainly be the answer. His child was about to be born. And he wasn't there with her.

"We have to go to greengrass manor NOW!"

All four of them apparated with a 'click' to find Hermione.

******
"Hermione breathe" Astoria tried her best to calm down the girl in front of her. "You need to relax"

Hermione's screams could be heard from all over the manor, echoing through the halls. And daphne was not happy to be woken up so early.

"What the-

Daphne stormed down to the dungeons and swung the cellar door open.

"What in Salazar is going on here!" She almost shouted.

"Daphne I need your help... please" Astoria begged her sister. "She's loosing a lot of blood and I can't stop it, her baby- if you don't help me then she could die, baby along with her."

Daphne stared at her sister trying to help Hermione calm down and stop the blood at the same time.

Something in daphne kicked in as she ran towards the two girls her wand out pointed at Hermione. She muttered healing charms which slowed the blood enough for it to be okay for Hermione to deliver.

"Okay Hermione look at me" Astoria tried again. This time Hermione looked up at Astoria and then daphne before lying her head back on the damp floor.

"Okay Hermione I think your ready okay? When I count down from three I want you to start pushing" Astoria told her.

Daphne to shocked to do anything just stayed on the floor watching the scene take place.

"Okay ready"

Hermione listened to Astoria.

"Three"

"Two"

"One"

Hermione screamed as she started to push, Astoria helping her through it, while daphne stared wide eyes at her.

"Okay and again!"

Hermione carried on this motion for roughly 10 more minutes before a head was seen.

"I see the head! Hermione your doing great!" Astoria shouted out happily.

Daphne had left the room and ran away from the cellar as quickly as she could. She felt the wards over the house shake, someone was trying to get in.

She ran and opened the door and gasped, Draco , Harry, Ron and Pansy were standing outside her house.

"Daphne! Where's Hermione!"

Daphne just nodded her head and told the others to follow.

All five of them rushed down to the dungeons as fast as they could. As the door flew open a cry was heard.

"It's a boy!" Astoria said happily. She turned to see all five of them standing at the door and put her gaze upon Draco who had his hand over his mouth and had dropped to his knees.

"Draco would you like to hold your son?" Astoria asked Draco after she had used daphnes wand to clean the baby and check their vitals.

Draco nodded and walked towards her his hands shaking. Astoria passed the baby to Draco and went on to checking Hermione. "He's beautiful" he mumbled.

Hermione with all her strength lifted her head and looked at Draco with their son. "Draco..."

Draco looked at Hermione and dropped down beside her with his son and watched as a tear left Hermione and she looked at their son. "He looked like you" she mumbled. Draco smiled at his son.

Astoria looked up half way through checking Hermione.

Harry and ron noticed the look in her face. "What's wrong?!" Ron asked her worriedly. Before she could answer Hermione screams returned.

Everyone started to panic. "What's wrong with her?!" Draco shouted.

Astoria looked at Draco then to Hermione. "She has to push again."

"What"

Before anyone could take in what was happening Astoria was looking at Hermione and telling her to push again.

Hermione pushed and pushed for 5 minutes before another cry filled the room.

Draco paled.

"Twins?" "How-?"

"It's a girl" Astoria cleaned and checked the baby over before passing the second baby to Hermione who was not sat up against the wall.

Astoria cleaned Hermione up and then stood from the place on the floor and watched the family in front of her.

Suddenly, The greengrass, the Parkinson's and the Weasleys bursting into the room.

Nobody said a word as the parents took in the sight.

Scorpius who'd been with the Weasleys started waddle over to
His parents. "Mama, daddy I missed you" Scorpius hugged her parents and then looked at the bundles in both their arms "a baby!" He said excitedly.

Hermione smiled weakly at him. "Yes these are your brother and sister" Draco moved so scorpius could look at the two baby's. Scorpius kissed both baby's before he sat down next to them watching the baby's with happy eyes.

Everyone watched the family with tears pooling at there eyes, yes even the green grasses and Parkinson's.

Astoria however was the worst. Once she spotted scorpius she couldn't help but let the tears go. Her son that she'd abandoned, looked so grown up.

Nobody moved for a while before they decided it was best to move to one of the more comfy rooms in the manor.

Everyone left the family alone in the room, so they could get to know there new little ones.

The family was back together with two new little ones to complete it.