Chapter 21

"Do we have a plan?" Ron who was sitting upon a table with his family, Harry and Draco with a sleeping scorpius settled in his lap.

"Not yet, we don't know for sure where Hermione is or who took her for all we know she could be dead" Harry spoke hesitantly. "Don't say that Harry" Draco spoke aloud

"Boys, boys please it's supper time another chit chat work out a plan away from the table" miss Weasley spoke up her food scenting the kitchen they was in.

"Sorry mum" Ron said for everyone. Eventually everyone was at the table and eating in a awkward silence, nobody knew what to say, it was not the same without Hermione there with them the golden trio turning into the golden duo.

*** time skip***

"It's been a week! A week Harry! We need to find her I need to find her, that child is due real soon in fact they were due last week!!" Draco shouted at Harry while Harry settled on letting him take the anger out.

"Draco calm down" Harry who had had enough of his shouting was now right in front of Draco holding his shoulders. "Please"

Draco didn't have it in him too shout anymore, dropped to the floor Harry going with him, Harry had his arms around Draco comforting him. "Shhh it's okay"

"I need her Harry, I miss her, her and the baby... what if they are hurt or in danger? We need to find her" Draco cried into Harry's neck where his face was resting between. 

"We will find her Draco... we just have to" Harry said whispering the last part to himself mainly.

******
Hermione and Astoria were each other's company. They would talk, just to make the days go faster. Hermione wasn't entirely certain how long she'd been in the greengrass cellar but she knew it was a long time, it felt like the days would go by slower than usual but since she couldn't see the outside she had not clue if it was night or day.

The last couple days she'd been feeling rough, she didn't know what she was feeling entirely but she knew something was wrong. She'd have these tightning pains they felt like her organs were about to fall out.

Astoria had noticed Hermione looked uncomfortable. She tried asking but Hermione would snap at her telling her she was fine, but Astoria wasn't going to believe a word she says. She was worried for her new friend, Hermione was heavily pregnant anyone who looked at her would see. She kept a good eye on Hermione there wasn't anything else she could do apart from watch her.

Hermione woke up this morning worse than usual, she felt sick, she wanted to sleep, between her being tired and hungry she was exhausted without the energy to move she was stuck laying in the cold hard floor.

As she laid she felt... water? She shot up and looked down upon and saw a mixture of red and clear fluid? Blood? And water? No.... her waters had broken.

"No no no this can't be happening not now.." she whispered to herself. Panic flew through her body and she felt the familiar tightness in her stomach she had been feeling the past couple days.

"Hermione?" Astoria's calm voice echoed through the cellar. Hermione's head snapped up and she stared wide eyed at Astoria from across the room "is everything alright?"

Pain shot through her body and she could help but scream out loud.

Astoria shot up after hearing the sound. "Hermione?!"

Astoria ran over to Hermione and saw the blood and clear fluid surrounding Hermione's petite body "oh Merlin-

Hermione screamed out as another pain shot through her. "Hermione I need you to focus on me- just breathe"

"Astoria- please... my baby's what's wrong with my baby's"

"Baby's? I thought-." she was cut off by another one scream.

Astoria instinct kicked in.

"Hermione I'm going to need to... remove your trousers"

Hermione didn't care she just wanted to get rid of the pain.  She wasn't sure what was happening to her were her baby's safe?

******
Draco shot up from the sofa he was sat on chatting with Ron and Harry. Harry and Ron both watched Draco with curious glances. "Draco?"

"Somethings wrong." Draco quickly spoke. "What? Ron asked.  "Something wrong with Hermione! I can feel it"

Harry looked worried and so did Ron.

The door bursted open and there stood... Pansy Parkinson.

"Draco... Hermione... she's-

Draco ran over to Pansy and dragged her to the kitchen where he gave her water to help her breathing.

Pansy walked into the living room where Harry and Ron were.

"Pansy what's wrong?"

"Draco... Hermione at greengrass manor"