Season 1 すゆぅ

ɪɴꜰᴏ

(𝕐/ℕ) (𝕃/ℕ)

Age - 3,800

Role - Guardian

Magic - Control of all the elements as well as subelements. Can turn into a dragon, as well as being able to summon her dragon wings on will. Skin is unbreakable. 

Race - Dragon

Power level - ???/1000

Chain - The accessory holding her captive to the person wearing it, the black one is yours. Once it's connected the owner can unite with the prisoner in both body and mind to double their power. The key unlocks the place where it was found to put it back.

 The key unlocks the place where it was found to put it back

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ----- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

🅱🅰🅲🅺🆂🆃🅾🆁🆈

She was born and raised in the Dragon clan, which consisted of 50 dragons and very little children. (Y/N) was born as the next in line to become the ruler of the dragon race, being trained on how to fight and protect as well as use her powers, but more importantly how to be responsible, which didn't work out much.

So when the Demon race began to feel threatened by the Dragon race they decide, hey why not attack them? So they did, and they succeeded in killing almost all of them, though there was one spared, (Y/N). (Y/N) was sentenced to be executed, though the Demon King changed his mind and decided to gift her as a present for his firstborn son, Meliodas who was just barely born, only a few months old. So they grew up together, sharing everything. Though she was bounded by him with a sacred amulet that didn't really matter to her much. Over the years the Commandments began to like her, and not just like a normal like, it was one that just radiated yandere energy.

So when Meliodas decided to run away with a hot goddess (Y/N) of coarse had to follow, as she did with the rest of his 3,000 years watching all Elizabeths reincarnate. Then meeting the sins and well, you guessed it, they eventually fell in love with her, something that also radiated yandere energy but of course, she didn't notice, not surprised in that one.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ----- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

🆂🅾🅽🅶🆂

Boss Bitch - By Doja Cat

Bubblegum Bitch - By Marina and The Diamonds

Savage - By Bahari

Looking At Me - By Sabrina Carpenter

Queen - By Loren Gray

(ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ! ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴꜰᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ꜱᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴛᴜɴᴇᴅ! ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)