Chapter 1: I'm Not Complaining

Check out Eleanor's Demise!

(Hello, some chapters are private and you will need to follow @veronicasoli to be able to see them, don't worry, you can unfollow after. If you're already following, don't worry but those who aren't there are 44 chapters and 2 bonus after the epilogue. This story is completed. Yeah so I was gonna have this on amazon but idc lol I'm gonna publish the whole thing here! I wrote this when I was 15 and I'm 19 now so this story is 4 years old. Enjoy! The sequel and the prequel are all out on my profile now!)

The sun shone bright above me as I lay on the sandy beach, listening to the waves crashing softly on the shore.

A calmness and tranquility filled every inch of me as I rested my head on the sand.

I smiled at the sun, yet a shadow took over, darkening everything and blocking my view of the sun.

"Hey babe," he grinned lying down beside me, his fingers trailed across my bare leg, trailing my body until they landed on my chin. My heart beat loudly inside my chest as he lifted himself on top of me.

"What're you doing?" I asked, my voice shaky, tears stinging in fear.

"Shh. . .It'll be over in a minute." An evil smirk made its way onto his sharp features. His brown heart-less eyes staring holes into me.

His hands began searching for a way to remove my bikini top.

"Stop! Please," I shouted, struggling to get out of his strong grasp.

"Shush baby, it'll be over soon." Both his hands went around my neck, tightening as it became difficult to breath.

"Stop, p. . .please," I struggled to say, frozen in place.

His evil grin turned into a snarl as he pressed me down against the sand, I felt like dough.

Everything around me dissapeared as an annoying ringing went off in my ears.

I gasped, returning to consciousness and shutting off my alarm.

I sat up in my bed and glared at the blue-eyed girl in the mirror. Her messy brown hair speaking unspoken words.

Silent tears fell out of my tortured eyes, as my nightmare came rushing back. It seemed so real, I wiped the sweat off my forehead, returning to reality.

"Hey Pure, are you single? I bet you are, because nobody would want to take your virginity," a boy that I had crushed on once said to me, the insult sticking in my mind like glue to paper.

"I don't want Pure around. She's not Blissful enough." They teased me as I silently sat in the cafeteria. I never understood why they wanted to tear me apart.

"The bitch is so poor, I bet she works as a prostitute, not so pure are you Pure Bliss?" I tried to disregard those comments, but I know they'll always remain a scar in my memory.

♡♡♡

"Good morning Pure," I mumbled to myself, deciding to get ready for school.

I made my way downstairs, propping my sky blue backpack onto my shoulder.

My parents were in in the kitchen, my father clutching my mother's breast as they lay half naked on the kitchen table. I certainly want to say I wasn't shocked after 17 years of witnessing my parents doing things to each other, but each time comes with newer and more disturbing sights.

I shuddered in disgust, repulsed at the two forty year olds in front of me, my father reached for the hem of her shirt, beginning to pull it off. Both of my parents have always been oblivious to my existence.