Chapter 15

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Phasing once we hit the woods, Paul and I are confused at what could be going on when we smell the new leech that has been around the last few days and it's fresh! Running to catch up with Sam and Jake, as Embry joins us

Phasing once we hit the woods, Paul and I are confused at what could be going on when we smell the new leech that has been around the last few days and it's fresh! Running to catch up with Sam and Jake, as Embry joins us. "We have a new leech on our land. We need to find it and kill it as fast as possible. Before any more humans go missing." Sam says as the smell gets stronger.

"It's through these trees." Embry says, nodding his head toward the trees in front of us.

"Do you hear a female's voice?" Paul asks looking a little confused. She sounds scared.

"That's Bella!" Jake yells, moving to run through the trees.

"Jake, wait. We need to make sure she is away from him before we attack." Sam says in his alpha voice making Jake stop. I watch as Sam slowly walks through the trees getting the male leeches' attention. Paul and Embry are on Sam's right where me and Jake are on his lift. I wait for Sam to take off after the leech. I couldn't help but glare at Bella, she has caused nothing but problems. After we killed and burned the new leech. We are walking back to the pack house. I just wanted to get back to Davina as soon as possible.

"Hey... Sam?" Jake says getting all of our attention, we all turn to him with confusion. "Since Bella saw us today in our wolf forms... Can I tell her about us? I mean I love her and think she has a right to know about us." He says as we all growl at him. Like hell she does. She is not his imprint.

"NO! Jake you can't. She is not part of the tribe and she is not your imprint. She has no right to know jack shit about us or my sister." Paul says with a snarl.

"It's funny how just last night you were telling Davina that you loved her and wanted to be with her. But now you love Bella and think she has a right to know about us." I say with a scoff. "She is a leech lover, she will always be a leech lover." I say with a dark chuckle, Paul laughs with me. Sam and Embry just shake their heads at us three.

"Jake, she has no right to know about us. It doesn't matter if you love her or not. She is not your imprint and we all know that. It's time for you to get over it." Sam says in his alpha voice making Jake bow his head. I look at him in disgust. How can he go from telling Davina that he loves her and wants to be with her to saying he loves Bella and thinks she has a right to know about us. I stop and look at Jake again.

"You need to figure out your shit." I say with venom laced in my voice. Jake stops and looks at me. He sighs and rubs his face.

"I know... It's just that I do still have feelings for D! And yeah! I was pissed that she hooked up with you." He says with a loud sigh. "And Bella... I don't know I feel this pull to her but I know she is not my imprint. But I am in love with her." He says looking down at the ground.

"I don't know what to tell you... But you need to figure out what you want. I mean Davina is off the market for good. And you didn't imprint on Bella. There is someone out there for you Jake. Only time will tell. But trying to be with someone that doesn't feel the same way about you... You will only get yourself hurt. Something to think about! And if you ever come at Davina like you did the other day. Pack brother or not. I will kill you!" I say walking away from him.

It's late at night, as I stand in Jake's back yard waiting for him to return from Bella's house

It's late at night, as I stand in Jake's back yard waiting for him to return from Bella's house. I have a vision of him giving her hints as to what he is and what the pack is. I stand there and wait for about 10 minutes. I am pissed that he would go against Sam's orders and let her find out about the pack. As soon as he walks out of the woods he stops and looks at me with shock to his face. "You are in so much trouble Jacob Black!" I say with so much anger in my voice. I can't believe he would do this but then again I never thought he would break up with me for her.

"I didn't tell her... Anything!" He says walking around me.

"Bull shit Jake. You gave her clues to figure it out." I say with a scoff. "What makes her so special Jake, that you would put the pack in danger? She can't be trusted. She is a leech lover!" I ask pushing him to the ground. He looks at me in shock.

"Don't start with me Davina. I'm not in the mood." Jake yells at me and gets up as I glare at him.

"She will expose us all and use us for her own personal gain." I scream at him. "God you are so stupid to not see that!" I yell in his face as he shakes his head at me.

"You don't know her." He says looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"And I don't want to!" I yell at him. "So help me if what I have seen comes true... Her blood will be on your hands." I say walking away. I need to go find the pack and tell them what I have seen.

"What did you see? Davina?" Jake yells at me as I get in my jeep and drive off.

I arrived at the pack house, I sat in my jeep for a few minutes to collect my thoughts. When I get out I see Jared standing at the door waiting for me.

"You ok babe?" He asks, looking at me with concern written all over his face. I nod my head and walk up to him. Once I reach him I put my head on his chest and take a deep breath. Tomorrow is going to be crazy. Jared pulls me closer and kisses my head before pulling me inside the house. Well here goes nothing. Time to tell them that Jake went against them.