ᴏɴᴇ: ɴᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ

TAEHYUNG placed the last few glass jars onto his table and smiled after

He then walked to his large bed and flipped down on it, coughing violently.

He was sick. It wasn't new since he gets sick very easily and often. The blonde sat up from his bed and looked around his room.

 The blonde sat up from his bed and looked around his room

He was born into a very rich family. They recently moved into a new big house in Seoul.

Taehyung looked at the clock. 1PM. He still had a few minutes left before it was time to take his medicine

His parents were downstairs working. His mom is a very successful journalist and author of many famous books. His dad is a journalist that reports on plants, flowers, seeds, and anything related.

It might seem nice, but it wasn't. Ever since birth, he was constantly neglected by them.

They never gave him proper needs, hence why he was often sick.

It soon became worse and he wasn't able to leave the house. He was homeschooled ever since middle school.

His parents never cared about him and they made sure he knew. They ignored his every plead.

They never gave him proper food or made sure he was doing good in school. They just expected good grades.

As for his sickness, they never did anything. They just told him to take his medicine.

The blonde laid on his bed sadly. He wanted to go and see what his parents were up to.

Knowing that they were busy working, the blonde decided to get up.

Maybe moving around would help him get better instead of laying around.

He walked downstairs and saw a pack of boxes for the living room. He decided to start unpacking them.

*****

The blonde sighed. He looked around the new living room. It looked somewhat like his bedroom. There were tables and glass jars.

He walked into the fancy kitchen and opened the fridge hoping to find some good food.

He sighed when he saw nothing. What's the point in eating when nothing tastes good?

Taehyung walked past his parents' office and walked upstairs back into his room.

He entered his big bathroom and opened his humongous closet. He looked around, trying to find a good pair of pajamas.

He pulled out a light blue pair with bananas on them. He put them on and then sat on his bed.

He looked out the window and stared outside. It was raining. He loved the sound of the rain. It calmed him down.

It was like his own medicine. Speaking of medicine, it was time taehyung took them.

He hated taking his medicine. He hated it with a passion. However, he still had to take them.

He took his glass filled with water and immediately gulped it down with the pill.

He exhaled. It was around 3PM at this time and he had nothing else to do besides unpack boxes which he had no energy for.

He chose to draw pictures. Pulling a piece of white paper and his markers, he started doodling what came to mind.

Oddly, a picture of a man came first. It was a bulky man. Strong with muscles. He had weird-looking a little bit scary tattoos on him.

He had long hair, but the left side was shaved and his hair was parted. It was also raven black.

He pictured the man wearing something fancy. Something medieval yet something from a fantasy. Something an anime boy would wear.

Taehyung looked at what he drew. He was surprised at this. He didn't expect to draw a person, but he already did it.

It felt like he already knew the man though. Like he's seen him somewhere before. Taehyung thought that he saw him in a dream, but never remembered.

He brushed it off when he probably shouldn't have.