ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴋɪᴍᴄʜɪ

JUNGKOOK seemed quite happy today

JUNGKOOK seemed quite happy today. Not that he wasn't any of the other days, but today he seemed especially happy.

"Why're you so happy?"

"Hmm? Oh, nothing."

Taehyung had been receiving the same response from the older and was starting to feel upset.

Taehyung doesn't like it when people keep secrets from him. It made him feel left out.

It made him feel like he wasn't a part of them. He wasn't their friend or family.

Considering how neglecting taes' parents were, this was quite the problem.

The blondes' eyes met the floor as he looked at the ground of the kitchen.

He felt like jungkook didn't trust him enough to tell him. It's not like taehyung had anyone to tell besides the Kim's.

Taehyung was in his thoughts when he heard jungkook hum. It was a beautiful melody.

Taehyung could feel himself ease up. He felt a bit better hearing the other hum or sing. It made him feel calm and happy.

Taehyung looked up to see jungkook cook whatever he was cooking.

Jungkook was humming to one of taehyung's favorite songs. (I'll let you decide that). Taehyung smiled softly.

He felt himself become happier hearing his favorite person sing his favorite song.

He looked at what jungkook was cooking. He asked curiously.

"What're you cooking?"

"Kimchi. You need to eat."

Taehyung flashed a boxy smile. He was now in a happy mood once he heard jungkook say that.

Jungkook cared about him and his condition. That made taehyung feel warm inside.

"It's almost done."

Taehyung flashed an even brighter smile. He was ready to eat about now.

*****

It was now 1 PM. Taehyung felt his eyes get heavier. He laid on the couch next to jungkook, sleepy. He yawned and felt himself drift off to dreamland.

While taehyung was asleep, jungkook was happy as shit.

Not only did taehyung said that he made the blonde happy, but the blonde was also cuddling up to him.

Jungkook wasn't the type to show affection to anyone, but he had a stupid smile on his face.

His soulmate was warming up to him and he could feel it. However, the moment slowly disappeared.

He started thinking about the consequences of this. Taehyung had never been outside of the palace before.

It would be a rather scary experience for him. Not to mention the creatures living there.

You see, the Void is not just an empty world. It was much more than that.

Many creatures live there. Shadow monsters, tall skinny slender man-like monsters, and a bunch of other disgusting shit.

It was all lurking outside. Hence why jungkook immediately told taehyung to come inside.

If taehyung steps outside anywhere other than the back garden, monsters will definitely sneak on him.

The Void is much more than an empty world. Much more. More in a way you wouldn't expect. Taehyung had no idea what he got himself into when he followed the mice.

His life would change after meeting jungkook. He'd be prey to many creatures that he doesn't even know exist.

This is why jungkook distract taehyung using sweets and movies for him to not step outside.