ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴꜱᴛᴀɪʀꜱ

JUNGKOOK is 26 years old

JUNGKOOK is 26 years old. Yes, 26. While taehyung turned 17 a month ago.

He most definitely looks young for his age. Most people would assume he was about 20.

This wasn't a surprise for the raven-head. Taehyung was indeed shocked.

Jungkook is 26 years old?! Wow! I thought he was like 20 or something!

Jungkook smiled at taehyung and chuckled.

"Yes, little one, I'm 26."

"You don't look it."

"I get that a lot."

Taehyung continued to look at jungkook, feeling sleepy.

Jimin had left the house, telling the two that he'll be off to his own house.

Jimin promised to show taehyung his own place some other day. Now it was just taehyung and jungkook.

Taehyung looked down and let out a small and quiet yawn. He rubbed his eyes, feeling like he's about to fall asleep.

"Tired?"

Taehyung nodded his head. Jungkook got up from the kitchen table and took taehyung by the hand.

The older led taehyung to his bedroom and tucked him like.

"Sweet dreams, little one."

Taehyung nodded, feeling too tired to say anything else. He heard the raven-head leave the room and shut the door.

He fell asleep into a deep slumber.

*****

Taehyung woke up again, on his own bed into his own world.

He sighed. He didn't like how he gets sleepy when he meets jungkook.

Every time he falls asleep, he wakes up back into his own world. He was never able to say a proper goodbye to him.

The blonde looked outside the glass window, pushing the curtains.

The weather was nice. It was pretty cold, but that's what taehyung liked.

He wanted to go outside and wander for a bit after he ate his breakfast.

He had to inform his parents first before since he was still a little bit sick. Even though his parents might not care, he wanted to try.

Taehyung walked into his large bathroom and started brushing his teeth.

He slowly walked down the stairs and knocked on his parents' office room.

"Come in."

(^ image of the office, but bigger with a bookshelf that you can push)

Taehyung entered the room and was greeted by his ignorant father.

"Uh...dad, I-I have a question."

"Spit out, taehyung, you're wasting my time."

"C-Can I go outside? I'll be back soon."

His father sighed deeply before responding.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just be back before 6 PM."

Taehyung smiled and thanked him before leaving the office room.

The blonde entered his walk-in closet and pulled out a parka and scarf. He then ran downstairs and stepped outside.

He wanted to take a walk, but it was interrupted when he saw mail on the ground.

The mail was addressed to a married couple that took the basement.

The house they lived in was like an apartment. There was a separate basement that a couple lived in and another small house where another person lived in. Taehyung's family just chose the main building.

Being the nice person he is, taehyung decided to pay them a visit.