ᴛᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴍꜱ

THE blonde walked down the stairs into the basement

THE blonde walked down the stairs into the basement. He never visited them much.

The only time they ever visited was when taehyung and his family had their first visit and met them.

They were a very lovely couple and taehyung thought of them as his family even though they barely interacted.

The younger knocked twice on the door before someone answered it.

An insanely handsome man answered the door. The smell of delicious noodles greeted the outside air and taehyung's nose.

"Oh! Taehyung! Come in, come in!"

"U-Uh...no! I-I just came to give you your mail," taehyung handed the male his mail.

"Oh, thank you! Now come inside, it's freezing."

Taehyung smiled and happily entered. He took off his parka and scarf and held it in his hands.

"You can put your jacket and scarf on the hanger. I'll call my husband."

Taehyung nodded. He hanged his coat and scarf there and entered the living room.

He patiently waited for the handsome male to come with his husband.

He heard footsteps and saw the male with his beloved husband.

"Taehyung! It's been a while."

Taehyung smiled and shook the purple-haired mans' hand.

"Yes, I know, namjoon-hyung."

"Well, it's a pleasure you've arrived here. Jin is almost done cooking lunch. You can gladly stay over," jin added.

"Oh, no! I must go now."

"No, I insist. It's freezing outside."

Taehyung sighed nodded his head. He secretly wanted to eat with them, but didn't want to tell them. He didn't want to be that type of person.

The three took their seats and ate jins' fancy and delicious meal

They there chatted about how their life was going and how they were.

Taehyung has never felt so homey in his life. He loved being with the couple.

He loves jins' self-confidence and general confidence. He loved how namjoon was always clumsy and breaking things.

It felt like a real family. Taehyung hoped to stay there even more, but then he remembered the curfew. He has to be back before 6 PM. He sped up his eating pace.

"It was a pleasure having lunch with you. I-I hope we can do this again some other time."

Jin and namjoon smiled at the blonde.

"We definitely hope so too. You are a lovely young boy!"

Taehyung smiled. He bid his last goodbye and walked up the stairs with a happy smile.

He opened his front door and took off his shoes. He then ran up the stairs.

He ran into his walk-in closet and changed into his pajamas even though it wasn't night yet.

He flopped on his large bed and looked at his tiger plushie. He had bright eyes and was in a happy mood.

"Today was a good day," taehyung started.

"I went downstairs and got to eat with the Kim's. They were really kind to me."

...

"They treated me like a family and I've never felt happier. Other than being with jungkook in the other world."

Taehyung smiled. He couldn't wait for his day to hit midnight so he can visit jungkook.

 He couldn't wait for his day to hit midnight so he can visit jungkook