ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ

TODAY was the day that jungkook had to get jimin

TODAY was the day that jungkook had to get jimin. His brother. Suga and jungkook developed a plan to capture jimin before he lays a hand on taehyung.

Jungkook and suga weren't going to be together, as suga wanted a 'talk' with hoseok. Taehyung wasn't gonna be here as the two had talked and decided to not get taehyung involved in the plan.

This plan included jungkook luring jimin in. Jimin still had no idea that the two males knew of his plan so, this was perfect bait. It's simple, jungkook would lure in jimin, tie him up, and jimin would spill.

For suga, once jimin is alone, he was walk in and calmly asked hoseok why he did what he did. If at one point, hoseok tried to attack him, then suga would use a bottle he had to capture in the dark magic hoseok used.

Since they couldn't find any light magic, they had to stick with what they had. Dark magic + dark magic won't help it. It'll just make the dark magic stronger once they collide.

*****

Jungkook anxiously waited and waited. For who? Jimin. He had invited jimin over to his house for a day between the two brothers when- jungkook wasn't gonna do that.

To say he was nervous, was an understatement. He was worried, anxious, and scared if he messed this up, jimin will know. It'll put taehyung in more danger.

Where is he? What's taking him so long?

Jungkook complained. Just on queue, a knock was heard. The ravenette immediately ran towards it and opened the door, revealing jimin.

"Jungkook, hi," jimin greeted with a smile. Jungkook bit his lip unconsciously.

"Hey, hyung. Come in," he said, trying to act as casual as he can.

*****

As the two sipped on wine, jungkook knew it was time. Time to knock him the fuck out.

Jimin set down the glass cup on the kitchen table and fixed his outfit. It was almost as if jimin was openly letting jungkook hit him.

Okay, jungkook. You got this. Just do it. For taehyung.

Jungkook walked towards his elder brother, sweat running down the back of his neck.

"Hey, hyung, I need to tell you something?" He asked, gaining jimin's attention.

"Hm? What's it?" He asked.

Jungkook gulped and lifted his right arm, making a fist and heavily punching him. One punch was all it took to knock him out.

As the blue-haired male collapsed, jungkook immediately carried his body up, taking it upstairs where he'd tie him up and begin asking the big questions.

*****

Now all ties up, jungkook stood there in a guest bedroom looking out the window. He was thinking about one thing: why? Just why?

They were brothers. Best friends. Partners in crime. They did a bunch of evil shit together. Now, jimin's betraying him.

Suddenly, the raven-head heard shuffling behind him. From there he automatically knew. Jimin is awake.

 Jimin is awake