ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ'ꜱ ꜱᴜꜱᴘɪᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ

TAEHYUNG softly sang his favorite song: Binding Lights by the Weeknd

He was on the chair in front of his clear table drawing. He wanted to draw something meaningful.

So, he decided to draw jin and namjoon. The meant a lot to him even though he only interacted twice.

He wanted to visit them again, but he didn't wanna intrude on them. They are married after all.

He carefully colored the very detailed painting with his big pack of colored pencils.

He was thinking about random things that have happened in his life. Specifically ever since he followed the mice.

Many things happened. He met jungkook who he found awfully familiar. He met jimin. He met suga and he encountered two scary monsters.

He still hasn't told his parents anything. Even though he's been losing sleep because he always visits them at night, as long as he spends time with jungkook, taehyung will be satisfied.

March was on the way. Spring is arriving meaning, he won't be able to enjoy the snow and cold weather anymore.

His favorite season is the winter. The beautiful, pure, white snow falling down to the ground like feathers make him feel satisfied.

Feeling the cold wind hit his face relaxes him. He enjoys snuggling under the blankets and watching movies.

Taehyung smiled when he started thinking about jungkook. He felt his cheeks turn warm.

He wouldn't admit it out loud, but he did develop a pretty big crush on the older man. Despite the age gap.

From what jungkook cooks, his kind attitude, to the nicknames he calls taehyung. He has started to fancy the older man.

He has fallen quite hard for him and has been thinking about him all the time. He keeps his thoughts to himself.

He'll admit it in his own head, but never out loud because of the age gap. It made him quite sad knowing that he couldn't date him because he's older.

He was starting to get excited to visit him. He stopped coloring and turned on his phone to look at the time.

3:20 PM. His lips formed a small pout as he realized he was gonna have to wait for more than 5 hours to visit jungkook.

*****

"You seem quite spaced out, little one," jungkook said as he looked at taehyung.

The blonde snapped out of his trance and looked at jungkook. He was thinking about jin and namjoon. He really wanted to visit them.

"O-Oh...sorry...," he quietly muttered.

"What are you thinking about?"

Taehyung leaned on the couch and started saying what's on his mind.

"There's a couple that lives in the basement and I wanna visit them," he explained and ended it with a pout.

Jungkook looked at the younger fondly.

"Then why didn't you?" The raven-head asked.

"Because I don't wanna interrupt them," the blonde said while slouching.

Then something came up. Taehyung started thinking about what jungkook said.

Hold on. How does he know that I didn't visit them? I just said that I wanted to visit them. I could've already visited them. He didn't even ask if I  did visit or not...

Taehyung looked at jungkook who was already looking at him back. There was a comfortable silence.

Taehyung felt his cheeks warm up as they turned pink. He then averted his gaze away from jungkook and looked at the ground, the pout still displayed on his lips.

He could still feel jungkook looking at him.

Holy crap. Why is he still looking at me?

 Why is he still looking at me?