ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ: ᴊɪᴍɪɴ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

"WELL, what's next then? After you take taehyung's soul, you'll have strong powers

"WELL, what's next then? After you take taehyung's soul, you'll have strong powers. What will you do with them?"

Suga listened carefully to the answer. He has to know this for the sake of jungkook and taehyung.

"What I'm gonna do after? Well, I have come to the conclusion and I realized something," jimin stated from the audio recorder.

Okay, if this midget doesn't spill the shit then I'm gonna kill him right now. Suga thought to himself, quite irritated.

"I realized that I have no need for him," jimin said and suga swore he could hear the blue-haired male smile.

"You have no need for who?" Hoseok asked.

There was silence. Suga was about to fucking murk jimin if he doesn't speak in 5 seconds.

"I have no need for jungkook."

Suga paused for a second. Does that mean he's gonna kill his own brother?

"I have never had any use for him ever."

Suga could tell hoseok was just as surprised as he is.

"I don't need him in my life. All I need is taehyung. Just him and I'm gonna get him," jimin said in a sinister way.

Okay, soooooo, he doesn't care about the well-being of taehyung? Suga asked himself.

"Well, I won't be taking it right away. I also won't be getting rid of jungkook right now."

Hoseok then sighed deeply and asked the question we all want the answer to.

"What are you planning?"

Jimin chuckled. That's when suga realized that jimin was batshit crazy.

"Well, I know that if I'm gonna take taehyung, jungkook's gonna find out. I can't kill jungkook that easily or on the first go. If I fail, then he's gonna come for me," jimin explained.

Suga knew that jimin was smart. He wouldn't underestimate him.

"So, what are you gonna do to jungkook, then?" Hoseok asked.

"I'm gonna break him."

*****

Taehyung cuddled up to the blanket as he watched whatever was on the T.V.

He was sitting on jungkook's couch and he was watching a weird show. It was creepy and weird.

Taehyung couldn't help but feel creeped out by it. Meanwhile, jungkook was right next to him enjoying the cartoon show.

Taehyung shivered at the coldness that the palace had. Despite it being early March, his palace was warm.

Meanwhile here, it was freezing cold. As if it was still winter. However, taehyung never really complained since he loved being covered with pillows, plushies, and blankets.

"Kookie, what's going on?" Taehyung asked jungkook. He was curious as to know what the show is about.

"It's a Halloween show," jungkook simply said.

"I-I know that b-but it's kinda weird," taehyung stuttered trying not to offend the older's choice in shows.

Jungkook chuckled at what taehyung said. He found it amusing that taehyung was starting to get a bit scared.

"Are you getting scared?" Jungkook asked with a smug face as he looked at taehyung.

The blonde's cheeks turned pink as he continued to watch the strange show.

"I-I mean...the weird skeleton person in the show said that he'd rip out my skin if I didn't go to bed."