ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴄᴇ

CUDDLING with his tiger plushie, taehyung was covered in the blankets

His clock read 12PM. With his condition, he should be fast asleep. That was harder than expected.

He couldn't get the man he drew off of his mind. He seemed like a man that existed before. He probably did.

With 8 billion people living on Earth, a man like the one he drew is probably alive somewhere or he used to be.

The sound of crickets could be heard and the sound of the leaves rustling on the trees from the wind as the moons' light hit the window.

The rain had stopped sadly. It would've made his sleep easier. He turned around and was now on his side. He sighed deeply.

"Mr. tiger, do you think that man is real?"

Taehyung stared at the plushie knowing full well that it's not gonna answer.

"He probably is."

Silence engulfed the room. The blonde continued to look at his plushie.

It was a bit childlike for him to do, but with no friends to call this was the only option.

Plus it was midnight. Why would he call anyone at this time of night?

The silence was broken after he heard squeaking. Taehyung shot up from his bed.

He saw a mouse squeaking. The mouse seemed like it was calling for taehyung.

'Taehyung, come follow me.'

That's what he imagined it was saying. The 17-year-old couldn't help but be curious.

Taehyung sniffed and coughed violently again before slowly getting up.

He pulled out a small flashlight to illuminate his path. He walked closer to the mouse.

The mouse then crawled under the door, squeaking. Taehyung gasped quietly and opened the door.

He chased the mouse to the best of his ability despite being sick and having parents that are fast asleep.

He was walking or, jumping down the stairs step by step and then saw another mouse. Then another.

Three mice were heading in the same direction and taehyung followed.

The mice lead him into his parents' office. The blonde looked at the door before opening it, catching his breath.

He saw the mice head to one of the bookshelves in the room. They ran behind it.

'Taehyung, there's a secret behind the books. Push it, push it!'

Taehyung looked at the bookshelf and then he tried to push it.

It took a lot of time, but he did it. He then saw a door. He never knew it was there.

His eyes widened seeing it. The door had a key. Taehyung immediately dashed out of the room and into the kitchen.

All the keys were there. He opened the drawer that led to the keys.

Looking at them, he tried to find the one that matched the shape of the lock.

It was a weird-looking shape that he couldn't describe. He then found it. A thick black key.

*****

The male sat down and carefully entered the key into the lock. He twisted it and it worked.

He opened the door. It was dusty, making taehyung sneeze. The mice then ran inside.

'Come, come. Follow us!'

Taehyung looked at the door before deciding. He thought of all the things that could happen.

Maybe there's some sort of treasure. Or maybe another house filled with people. Or maybe a unicorn is behind there. Endless amounts of chocolate cake and sweets. Maybe...I wanna see it.

Taehyung saw a small crack at the end. There was another room there.

Curiously, the boy crawled inside the room, the flashlight lighting the way.

What he was gonna see, he wasn't prepared for.