ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ꜱᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ ꜱᴏᴜʟ

THE two brothers bickered and yelled at each other

THE two brothers bickered and yelled at each other. Each making points and defending themselves.

What they didn't expect was a knock at the door. Jungkook and jimin stopped their arguing and the ravenette turned around to see who was there.

The raven-head slowly walked up to it. Please not tae, please not tae, fuck not tae. Please.

But he didn't see taehyung. He saw suga and behind him, hoseok. Jungkook's eyes widened.

"What the fuck is going-"

"Shut up, jimin," jungkook interrupted.

"Chill, dude. He's with us," suga said in a monotone voice, gesturing to hoseok who bowed.

"Uhm...what?" Jungkook said.

"Turns out, he's not on jimin's side," the mint-haired man smirked.

"WHAT?!" They heard the male in the back yell.

"Okay. Start explaining. Now."

*****

"Oh, okay I understand it now," jungkook said while he, suga, and hoseok were outside of the guest room.

"Yeah, well, now that you are okay. I think it's time we do something about him. It's literally almost 12 PM," suga said and hoseok nodded. However, they were interrupted by a noise. From downstairs.

Jungkook immediately ran down there. He hoped it wasn't who he was thinking it was. It can't be taehyung. It's still kinda early. But the male's hope died when he saw the blonde boy sitting on the couch.

"Taehyung? It's still quite early. What're you doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"I was bored," he simply said and laid down on the couch.

The ravenette walked to the couch and took a seat next to him.

"Well, what do you wanna do?" The ravenette asked.

"Hm...I don't know...," taehyung replied.

"We can go in the garden if you want," jungkook suggested.

"I wanna go there!" The blonde happily smiled.

*****

"You fucking bitch!" Jimin yelled as he struggled against the tight ropes holding him down on the old chair.

"You really thought that I was gonna be apart of your plan? Just because I work with dark magic doesn't mean I'm evil myself," hoseok backfired.

Suga wasn't really doing anything besides watching the drama while smoking. He'd rather watch the drama than get involved. Besides, it's fun seeing two people argue.

The two males continued to bicker and yell at each other. They continued until hoseok pulled out a wand. A magic wand, of course.

The orange-haired male decided to get rid of jimin right now. That's literally how the villains get you. The superhero doesn't even kill the villain when they catch them and that's exactly what hoseok's not gonna do.

He chanted out a few words. A small cast of black dust started forming between him and jimin.

At this point, suga was walking out of the room, not wanting to get involved in magic either. Especially since it's dark magic. That's something to bot meddle with.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" The blue-haired male yelled.

"Getting rid of you. What else?" Hoseok said, preparing to suck the man's soul. Since technically, jimin was still alive, he'd have to kill him.

But hoseok was too nice for that. So maybe sucking his soul and keeping it in a jar would be better.

The black dust cowered around jimin. The man froze. His eyes started turning black, as his skin started to age and become wrinklier. His hair got older and turned gray. Yes, he was aging. That's how souls get sucked in the Void.

Air, gray visible air, started coming out of jimin's soul, going into the jar that hoseok held with his free hand. It wasn't an ordinary jar, but a jar that can capture magic and make sure it doesn't escape.

Once all of the air was captured into the jar, all that was left was jimin's lifeless and limp body. Old, ugly, and evil. Jimin held secrets. Secrets no one should've found out.

Hoseok shut the lid tight, making sure no one but him could be able to open it ever again.

*****

Hoseok stood outside the balcony of another guest bedroom. The cold air hit his face as a red sunset was in his view.

"You okay?" He heard a voice.

"I'm fine suga," said hoseok.

He heard footsteps, indicating he's coming closer.

"So... he's dead," suga said, not really know how to start this conversation.

"Yeah, he is," hoseok responded.

"Okay, if I'm being 100% honest with you, you're fucking handsome," suga said, looking out.

"Wait what?" Hoseok said, not grasping it.

"You're fucking handsome," suga said as his cheeks turned pink.

Hoseok smiled brightly. "So are you, little meow meow," he said.

"Okay, I'm handsome, but don't fucking call me that," suga said.

Hoseok chuckled and reached his hand out to hold suga's. Their fingers intertwined and both looked out into the sunset already knowing that a relationship was gonna form.

*****

"The sky's so pretty," taehyung said as he held jungkook's hand.

"It's literally the same as yesterday," jungkook said, not quite understanding how taehyung thinks the sky's pretty when he's seen it a dozen times.

"I know..., but it's still pretty," taehyung said.

"Hm," jungkook responded and let out a breath.

He wondered what hoseok, suga, and jimin were up to now. Maybe jimin's dead. Jungkook didn't know. But he still hated jimin.

The raven-head turned to look at taehyung. He wasn't gonna tell him. I guess... some secrets are better not known. Like when a trusted friend betrays you and wants to use you.

As jungkook held taehyung's hand, he knew that the two of them were gonna be together, forever.

"The moon is so pretty tonight, right?" Jungkook said.

"Yes, it is," the blonde responded, a beautiful smile plastered.

THE END
there's an epilogue, btw.

THE ENDthere's an epilogue, btw