ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴇʏᴇꜱ

TAEHYUNG sighed

TAEHYUNG sighed. He kept thinking to himself the same question.

Why is jimin visiting a warlock? Does he need something? What's he gonna use what he got for?

Taehyung sighed. He didn't know the answer either and was pretty desperate to know it.

He laid on his master bed. He turned his head around and met eyes with his stuffed tiger plushie.

"What do you think jimin was doing with a warlock?"

...

"I used to think that witches and monsters were fake and all in my head."

...

"You have pretty big eyes, you know?"

...

"I wonder what it feels like to have buttons for eyes..., but I also don't want to know. I watched Coraline a few days ago and it kind of freaked me out."

...

"I wanna visit jungkookie. Too bad it's only 2 PM. He's really fun and I love being with him."

Just then, taehyung groaned. He held his plush and turned around. Now he was lying down on his stomach.

He then took his head and heavily ruffled his hair, making it a mess. He sighed deeply.

"I wanted to buy this sweater, but mom said 'no' and I'm frustrated. She never gets me anything. Dad doesn't care either. He's too busy working."

Taehyung pulled the blanket bad pulled it over his head. He held his tiger plushie closer into his hands.

He wanted to be with jungkook more. He didn't know how to say this, but he wanted to be closer to him.

He wanted to cuddle and hug him forever. He just wanted to be with the older male more.

Taehyung didn't know how to explain this yearn or desire to be with him, but he really wanted to eat and cook with him.

That's all he wanted. He also wanted to be with jimin more. He wanted to spend some time with his friend.

Ughhhhhhh, this I so dreadful. I wanna be with jungkook longer.

Taehyung then looked at his tiger plushie and spoke to it.

"I hope night comes quicker," he sadly said.

He then sighed once again. He then put his head in his arms. He slowly drifted off stand fell asleep.

He didn't know that the same pair of eyes were watching him. The man behind the eyes knew his every movement.

Taehyung didn't know. The man did.

*****

Jungkook groaned frustratingly. He was angry and confused. He was still shocked about jimin.

He and suga were discussing it. Suga was explaining how he felt a dark aura around him.

Suga had good senses. He could tell that there was something more sinister going on with jimin. He was right.

"So you're telling me he has his plan?"

"Yes," suga replied.

"Great. He has a plan that we do not know. He might murder one of us at any time. Fucking great," jungkook stated, the sarcasm clear.

" *sigh* Look, don't worry, we'll find a solution. For now, keep taehyung out of this. Make sure he's distracted. He cannot know about this."

Jungkook nodded his head, complying with what suga said.