ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ

TAEHYUNG sat in the living room with jungkook

TAEHYUNG sat in the living room with jungkook. Jungkook took the gloomy-looking remote and turned the T.V. on.

He turned it on and stopped at a random show that both males found quite amusing.

While the show was going on, taehyung took the time to look around the living room.

Everything seemed to be gloomy and strange. They all look old, but new at the same time. This made taehyung wonder.

What year is this? Am I in the future or the past? Jungkook looks like he's from both. The house looks both as well...am I overreacting? I hope not...I don't want to annoy jungkook with my questions. My mom told me to not ask questions. It will annoy the other.

Taehyung's thoughts were interrupted when jungkook spoke.

"Little one, are you alright?"

"I-I'm fine."

"...If you have any questions, you can ask me. I'd love to hear them."

"Are you sure? It's a lot..."

"Try me."

Taehyung thought about which question he should ask first. He decided to stick with the first one.

"What time period is this? Like is it the past, present, or future?"

Jungkook thought for a second, trying to gather the right words.

"It's both. It's a different world. Here, everything new is old."

Taehyung nodded. It's both.

"How did you find this place?"

"Well, I moved in here. A long time ago."

"Like when you were a child?"

"Nope. Longer than that."

Taehyung furrowed his eyes in confusion. Was he a baby when he came here? Was he still inside his mothers' stomach when he came here?

Jungkook seemed to have noticed the other questioning look and decided to change the topic. He doesn't want his secrets to be leaked.

"Hey, I wanna show you something."

Jungkook gestured to taehyung to follow him and the blonde did.

They both went to the back of the big house and into the yard.

Everything there looked gloomy. Just like everything else.

Jungkook suddenly snapped his fingers. All of a sudden a group of mice appeared.

"Watch this."

Jungkook signaled the mice to do something that taehyung didn't know what it was.

The mice then quickly ran up a support beam. Taehyung looked at it.

The mice went behind the support beam and then disappeared.

"Huh? Where'd they go?"

Taehyung looked at jungkook concerningly. Jungkook smiled and signaled at the mice.

The mice then came back from another support beam.

Taehyung was in shock at what happened. He just witnessed teleportation at its' finest.

"Woah!! How did they do that!?"

Jungkook chuckled at the curiosity of the other.

"It's a secret, little one," jungkook stated while walking back inside the gloomy house.

Taehyung followed him excitedly. He wanted to see some more magic.

"I wanna see some more magic."

Jungkook chuckled and turned around. He then brought his hand up and ruffled the youngers' hair with a smile.

"Hmm...sure."

"Wait, really?"

Jungkook nodded his head. He snapped his fingers and the mice came running to him again.

Taehyung watched the mice run and go behind a vase on a glass table. They disappeared and then they came back out of another vase on another table.

"Wow!" taehyung clapped his hands in excitement while jungkook watched him with a small smile.

Jungkook then called out for taehyung. The younger looked at jungkook with bright eyes.

"Come with me, I have some more desserts for you to try."

Jungkook looked at taehyung with a smile, before leading him into the kitchen.

Taehyung looked at all of the desserts on the table. He was more than excited to try them all.

 He was more than excited to try them all