ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ꜱᴜɢᴀ ᴠɪꜱɪᴛꜱ

"JUNGOO, are you okay?" The blonde male asked jungkook

"Yes, darling, I'm fine," the angry male kept his cool in front of taehyung.

"A-Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm fine," the older confirmed.

Taehyung came by late at night to visit jungkook almost every night. However, he wasn't expecting to see jungkook look angry.

Taehyung looked at jungkook suspiciously before nodding his head. He didn't wanna snoop into his private business. 

The younger proceeded to look around the living room. It's been weeks since he saw jimin. Usually, he sees him at least once every week.

"Uhm, where's jimin? He hasn't visited in the last few weeks."

Taehyung saw how jungkook clenched his jaw and averted his eyes away from the blonde.

Did he and jimin get in a fight?

"Uh...he won't be visiting because he's still ill."

"Oh, well then can I-"

"He's also not in his house. He's staying somewhere pretty far in the moment."

"Awh. He didn't tell me."

"Y-Yeah, he was in a rush."

Taehyung noticed jungkook's panicked state. The older male was rubbing the back of his neck and talking quite fast.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Jungkook looked at the door first before turning to look at taehyung.

"I'll get it. Wait here."

*****

"Min suga?"

"Yes, that's my name," suga explained to jungkook who were both standing in front of the closed front door.

Jungkook and suga just met. The two males have gotten quite comfortable with each other.

"How did you get here?"

Suga sighed. He knew this question would come soon. Truth is, suga had his suspensions on jimin ever since their first meet.

He was certainly right about them.

"I've had suspicions on a certain man named park jimin."

Jungkook looked at him and quirked an eyebrow curiously.

"You see, I met the man jimin who was with his friend, taehyung I believe is the name."

"You know him?!"

"Yeah, I do. I'm sure you know that taehyung had an encounter."

"Oh, certainly," the raven-head coldly replied.

"Well, then I guess they didn't tell you that I was there also."

Jungkook was confused. What did suga have to do with taehyung's encounter?

"When taehyung was face to face with that monster, thankfully, I arrived before the monster could step forward."

Jungkook was now surprised. He didn't know that suga saved taehyung. He didn't know that jimin was still inside when it happened.

"I see that they didn't tell you."

"I- no, they haven't."

Suga nodded.

"I'm sure they had a great to. Well, taehyung does. Maybe jimin has a more sinister reason."

Jungkook stared at suga and then walked to his side.

"Come inside, have some tea. We'll definitely discuss this matter."

*****

"Jung hoseok?"

Suga nodded.

Jungkook, suga, and taehyung were all now in the kitchen sipping on tea that jungkook has made.

"A warlock. A male witch who is also a sorcerer. He casts spells using Arcane magic."

Taehyung thought for a second. He looked at suga with realization.

"Like dark magic?"

"Yes, boy. Where did you hear that from?" Suga was curious.

"Oh, I saw it in a book I read," taehyung explained.

Suga nodded his head, taking another sip of his tea. He brought his gaze to jungkook who was cooking food.

Jungkook felt his gaze on him. He turned around. The two males looked and made eye contact before parting.

They knew what jimin, taehyung, or hoseok didn't.

Y'all. I'm currently thinking of possible book ideas for taekook. I'm having so many idea rn, but I don't know how to add in the ending or plot for each :(