ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʜᴜᴍᴍɪɴɢ

TAEHYUNG opened the crack even more

TAEHYUNG opened the crack even more. He wasn't expecting to see his parents' office again.

What? But I thought that this would lead to somewhere else...how did I get here?

Taehyung crawled out of the secret tunnel and stood up. It is his parents' office.

But it was different. It felt empty, weird, strange. It gave off a weird and creepy vibe. It was just empty.

It's the feeling you get when you're walking down an empty street at night. Quiet, dark, empty.

Taehyung continued to flash his light and shined it everywhere. It was all the same. Everything was the same except it was more gloomy.

Then, the boy heard humming. Someone was humming. It wasn't his father or mother. It was another male.

Taehyung curiously stepped out of the room. He saw his entire houses' main floor. It was all empty and gloomy.

The humming was still going. Taehyung loved the mans' voice. It was calming, relaxing. It made him feel safe, oddly.

The blonde-headed male then coughed violently again. He cursed inside his head.

But the humming was still going. It's like the man didn't hear anything.

Then again, the humming noise sounded like it didn't from the house, but outside.

Taehyung looked at the front door. It was cold outside and windy. His sickness would surely increase.

He took a deep breath in and out before opening the door handle. Immediately he was introduced to the cold.

He shivered and coughed. He looked around. His big house was built in a forest area with lots of trees.

It wasn't far from the suburbs, but far from the city. He looked around, only seeing darkness and trees from his light and the moon.

He stepped down from the front porch using the stairs. He probably shouldn't be going down there considering how weak of a person he is now.

But he couldn't help with that humming. He looked around shivering, trying to find the owner of the voice.

The voice was hypnotizing. It almost put the blonde in a trance.

He was still looking around when all of the sudden, thunder started to roar.

Was there supposed to be a thunderstorm today? I don't think so..., but who's humming? Where is he? Is he in the rain?

It started drizzling and the rain started becoming heavier. Taehyung coughed and shivered.

With nothing left but a pair of pajamas and a flashlight, he decided to back inside.

However, the humming got louder, making taehyung stop going up the stairs.

He jumped back down in hopes that he'd find the owner of the voice.

Despite the loud rain and thunder making the blonde cough and shiver, the humming was the only thing he heard.

Suddenly, he heard a males' voice from behind him.

"What are you doing here, little one?"