ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: 🙶ᴘᴜʀʟᴏɪɴ ᴀɴ ɪɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ🙷

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE ABOUT JIMIN ONLY

THE blue-haired male turned the doorknob of the front door.

He was greeted with a calm aura. It was warm, but it held a darkness that many might not understand.

Jimin entered the house and went straight into the location he was supposed to go to. The library.

(Imagine a table there)

Entering the small library, jimin looked around. He turned his head to find the person he was looking for.

His eyes stopped at the particular orange-haired male. The warlock, the sorcerer.

Jung hoseok.

The man who conducts many spells. He casts curses and spells from many different books.

He specializes in Arcane magic. Using spell books, spiders, carrots, DNA, and many other strange ingredients.

He mixes them together to create a spell, a drink, or anything. He can make anything.

Illusions, diseases, animals, curses, portals. You name it, he can make it.

"Hoseok-hyung."

The orange-haired male turned around to face jimin, taking his eyes off of his spellbook.

"Jimin, you've arrived."

"Yes."

The warlock signaled the blue-haired male to come closer. Jimin did and watched as the warlock pulled out a spellbook.

"I believe this is what you've arrived for," hoseok handed jimin a book.

It was titled "Purloin an Incarnation." It was a book on how to obtain someones' soul. Just what jimin needed.

"Yes, this is- this is what I need."

Hoseok nodded his head before walking up to his table. He sat down and signaled jimin to sit.

The blue-haired male sat down in front of hoseok. He placed the spellbook in front of the table.

Hoseok took it and opening it. He started explaining the contents of the book.

"This entire book will be completely about peoples' souls and how to capture them."

Jimin nodded.

"This book contains a number of spells and procedures to capture one. Keep in mind that this is arcane magic. Dark magic. There's no going back after this."

Jimin knew that if he messed up a spell, there's no going back. He can't fix it.

Certain spells acquire capturing a monster. Something that takes a lot of time. Not to mention the big risk. These monsters and kill someone easily.

Some spells take years to do. Some take a few minutes. It varies depending on the spell and the materials that you have.

There are way many to take someones' soul and different spells require different things.

All of them require a piece of DNA. A fingerprint, or piece of hair.

Purloin someones' soul. There are many things that you can steal from pure beings like taehyung.

Their personality, their hair, eyes, beauty. In this case, jimin wants everything. He needs a pure soul and a complete body in order to be closer to success.

"I understand."

Hoseok nodded.

"Very well. Read each chapter and spell carefully. If you add in the wrong ingredient or add in the wrong amount, you could create a completely different spell."

"Yes, yes. I understand the dangers of doing this."

"Having this book means that you're holding arcane magic. Make sure no one takes this. This could lead to great danger if in the hands of the wrong person."

Jimin nodded. He took the book from hoseoks' hands. He was oblivious to the fact that someone was watching and listening.

 He was oblivious to the fact that someone was watching and listening