ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴍᴀꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴘᴏᴛᴀᴛᴏᴇꜱ

"AWH, but I wanted to water the plants with you!"

"No, you cannot. You're sick and burning up. You feel like the Sahara desert."

Taehyung pouted and took the blanket and covered his entire body, including his face with it.

He heard the raven-head sigh again. He took a peek out of the covers, as he sniffed deeply trying to open his closed nostrils.

"You stay here. I'm gonna go and get medicine."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and pouted like a child. He took the blanket and placed it over his head again.

He heard the footsteps disappear. Then a thought came into mind.

Jungkook is literally acting like he knew I was coming. I mean, why is there a random blanket here? Oddly enough, there was, conveniently, a blanket the last time I got sick and covered me up. Well, I don't- wait is that humming?

Taehyung shot put on the couch after hearing jungkooks' humming. He saw jungkook sitting next to him with medicine in his hands.

The blondes' mood dropped and he buried himself underneath the blanket once again. He heard the melody of jungkooks' chuckle.

"Okay, darling, it's time you take your medicine."

Taehyung shook his head from underneath.

"Nuh-uh."

"Yes, you are."

"No."

"Taehyung, darling, you're gonna eat the medicine."

"No."

"...Or else I won't be cooking anything for you in the next week."

Taehyung sat up immediately and looked at the raven-headed male who smirked.

"Gimmie the medicine."

Jungkook gave it to taehyung. Once he was done, he looked at the older.

"Now, gimmie chocolate cake."

"Of course, darling," the raven-head kneeled in front of him teasingly and left.

Taehyung sniffed again and laid back down on the sofa, trying to not fall asleep.

He heard the faint sound of jungkooks' humming. It was a tune he knew. Call Out My Name by The Weeknd.

He loved that song. Especially when it was slowed down with reverb to it. It made him feel at peace.

*****

"Okay, now go to sleep."

Taehyung laid on his bed and shook his head while jungkook sat next to him on it.

"I'm not tired. Read me a bedtime story," he pouted.

The raven-head sighed and ran his hand through his neat hair.

"If I lay down with you, will you reconsider?"

Taehyung stopped pouting and looked at jungkook. He thought for a few moments.

"Hmm....yes!"

The raven-head smiled as he saw the younger scoot over to his side and wrap his legs around him.

The older male took the younger and gently guided his head towards his chest.

He wrapped an arm around him and used his free arm to stroke his hair.

"Sweet dreams, darling."

*****

Taehyung sighed deeply and whined. He was having a mass headache in his bedroom.

It's like his head got hit with a hammer multiple times. To make it worse, he was back into the real world and not with jungkook.

He looked at the clock. 1 AM. Jungkook wouldn't mind if taehyung popped in, right?

*****

"What are you doing here, darling?"

"I wanna eat."

The older male nodded and walked up to the fridge, looking around.

"What do you what to eat, darling?"

"Hmm...mashed potatoes," the younger slouched.

"Did you take your medicine?"

"Yes."

"Hmm...good."

Taehyung was sitting on the kitchen dining tables' seat. He placed his head down in exhaustion.

He didn't even do anything and yet he's feeling like he hadn't slept in centuries.

No, taehyung, don't fall asleep. Jungkook is making mashed potatoes.

 Jungkook is making mashed potatoes